Here are a few more cards and a tag that I made using the new Sugared Almonds Collection from Craftwork Cards.
Don't forget you've got until the 1st June to enter the 'Flower Power Challenge' and be in with a chance to win a gorgeous Flower Store worth £20 - pop over to Craftwork Cards Blog to get all the details!
Thanks for looking!
Lynda xxx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely, I also saw them on the Craftwork Cards blog today too! The Sugared Almonds collection is just lovely eh!
Tina
X
oh wow love those papers, gorgeous soft pastels and worked so beautifully within your creations, I especially like the Thinking of you card, just amazing
ReplyDeleteKate xx
I love these projects, Lynda - those colours are so pretty and delicate and you've really made them sing
ReplyDeleteAll of them are just gorgeous i do love pastel colours they are so cheery, hugs Pops x
ReplyDeletelots of gorgeousness lynda and I love the soft summery colours...big hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeletelots of pretty cards with those soft summer colours.
ReplyDeletehugs, annie x
They're all so lovely. The designs so bring out the beauty of the papers. :)xx
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteEveryone just simply gorgeous, the pretty pastel colours just all work so well together. Susanx
Love love love them Lynda, such pretty colours. I must tell you, my craft group over here in the US went over to CC from my blog, and they had ALL printed out your gorgeous card candy flowers. They were bubbling over with excitement about it! International fame now my friend
ReplyDeletehugs
En xx
Lynda What a gorgeous set of cards. Love the flowerpot one especially and the way you have created the corners with lovely little details. Hugs BettyXXX
ReplyDeleteWow Lynda, you have been busy with all that sugary goodness. Especially love the thinking of you card.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xxx
Lovely, lovely work!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)