Sunday, 2 May 2010

Penny Black Saturday - Week 99

This is my very simple card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week which is:-

LET'S GET PUNCHY

Image - Penny Black 'Party Animals'
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Pro Markers
Papers - MME Quite Contrary
Bazzill Card Stock
Eyelets from Stash
Stickles
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Punches Used:-
Stampin' Up - Spiral, Stars, Scallop Oval and Oval





Lynda xxx

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynda, love the image and colours you've used
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous card! I love the bright colours and the punched stars are great! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda:)
    Your card is adorable..
    great to catch up ...
    Have a fab week:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute lynda..love the gorgeous papers and your punched stars finish it off beautifully...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxxx enjoy the rest of your BH weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about that Lynda, my fingers always work quicker than my head, or is it the other way round ?

    Anyhow, another lovely card. There is always a new element of inspiration in your work, keep them coming.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card Lynda and the oh so cute image.
    Keep em coming

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lynda, how cute the image is with all those little animals, just adorable
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynda. I love the punched stars, they really look great with your design and I love the animals all going to their party.
    I've just been admiring your card from your last post. Those nesties have just been added to my wish list, they look brilliant, in fact I love the whole card.
    Hope you are having a good Bank Holiday weekend.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  10. FAB card Lynda. So cheerful and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card Lynda, I love the stars with the eyelets in the centre. I've been thinking about that punch, I think you've just persuaded me ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card Lynda, beautiful colours and the animals are so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Lynda

    fabulous card, love the boldness of the colours.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this card Lynda, great papers and colours and that image is so cute.
    I have reposted my card, don't know what went wrong there.Thanks

    enjoy the rest of the BH. Brian is playing golf again, so not much happening here.
    Big Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another fabulous fun card Lynda, love the colours and the spiral border, must get me that punch! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute and wonderful card. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so lovely!!! I just love that colorcombination!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated