Sunday, 16 May 2010

Winter Wonderland - See Amid the Winter's Snow

Here's my card for this week's Winter Wonderland challenge - they're wanting to see our snowy creations:-


Stamp - Penny Black 'Let it Snow'
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics and ProMarkers
Papers from my Christmas Scraps box - I think they're American Crafts (spotty) and MME (Stripes)
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Martha Stewart Icicle Border Punch
Snowflake Punches
Self Adhesive Gems
Oval Punch
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Stickles



Lynda xxx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynda, I love the icicle border punch ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda

    How lovely and what a great icicle punch.

    Can see I ahve missed quite a few wonderful creations this week, afraid I don't seem to have enough hours in the day right now what with the wedding plans etc.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card Lynda,love the papers, and the little mousey is cute, though i wouldn't jump for joy if it was snowing.

    Big hugs Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow lynda...this is gorgeous...love the colour combo and that icicle punch is divine...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda it's lovely to see you back with us again. Isn't he adorable and I love the colour combo of red and turquoise so unusual but so effective. Love your colouring he looks so soft and cuddly, in his winter gear. Thanks for joining us at WW.
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp, don;t know why he isn;t in my collection and those papers are gorgoeus. Loving the icicle border too, hmmm another on my wish list I think. A really beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along again at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Hop over to my blog for candy. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Lynda, don't know why I missed this yesterday.Love the colours that you have used and the stamp.
    Kathx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW this is adorable Lynda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated