Our lovely Rein has set the Dare this week over at Daring Cardmakers:-
SILHOUETTES
you could use a cut-out image, a stamped image or whatever you like to make them, but we'd like to see at least one silhouette on your card this week.
Here's my card:-
Papers - 'Allsorts' collection from Craftwork Cards
Martha Stewart Around the Page Punches
Big and Juicy Ink Pads - 'Waterfall', 'Soothing Sunset' and 'Black'
Stamps by Lavinia Stamps
Sentiments - Melissa Frances Rub On and Computer Generated
Stickles Glitter Glue
Black Gems from Stash
Lynda xxx
Gorgeous card - I'm not a great one for fairies - they are soooo popular but I just don't get it - my hubby believes in fairies - there's the washing fairy, the cleaning fairy and the ironing fairy for starters)
ReplyDeleteI do however "get" this card and it's beautiful - I love the way the coloured background works and you've made me believe that there really might be some little people at the bottom if the garden
this is so beautiful Lynda, love the colours and the black pearls you have used.
ReplyDeleteTake Care
Big Hugs Carol xxx
that is absolutely adorable Lynda - you have done the silhouette look so well
ReplyDeleteI've just bought that Soothing Sunset ink pad and it's gorgeous isn't it?
ReplyDeleteLynda, this is an absolutely stunning card and I love the background with the silhouette of the fairy against it..it's beautiful!
Have a fab weekend...
Love and hugs, Emma
xxx
Fabulous card Lynda, what a beautiful background!
ReplyDeletelove the stamps you used!
Beautiful card Lynda. Clever background and the colours are perfect. Susanx
ReplyDeleteWell I wouldn't know where to start to make this card, what a fantastic job you have done. I like the comment from Kathy about her husband made me giggle.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Perfect silhouette card Lynda! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteCarol xxx
Hope you are well and enjoying the sunshine!
Beautiful card Lynda, the image & colours are gorgeous
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning, the colours are amazing and that Lavinin fairy is of course a favourite.
Apologies I've not been by for so long, but this little episode is taking me forever to get over.
B x