Our lovely Nat is hosting here very first Dare this week over on Daring Cardmakers and she's chosen the theme:-
It's a Girl Thing!
August 1st marks Girlfriend's day - a day to celebrate that very special friend in your life, and Sister's day just happens to fall on August 2nd.
So the choice is yours, you can make a lovely card to give to your best friend, or send something to your sister - or maybe your best friend is like a sister to you, she could even actually be your sister! ;o)
So the choice is yours, you can make a lovely card to give to your best friend, or send something to your sister - or maybe your best friend is like a sister to you, she could even actually be your sister! ;o)
Here's my card:-
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
I've also used Diamond Glaze on the images except on the flesh
Papers - Allsorts Collection by Craftwork Cards
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Daisies are the 'left overs' from a Martha Stewart Daisy Border Punch
Swarovski Crystals from Craftwork Cards
Computer Generated Sentiment
Lynda xxx
Love your card Lynda!
ReplyDeletewow lynda fabulous card....love the colour combo...and those funky girls...hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeletetotally adore this card...love the colour combo.Very funky!
ReplyDeleteOooh love those funky girls, beautifully coloured to match the papers - gorgeous! :)xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Lynda ! Love the contrast between the black and white and the orange. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda. I've just been having a catch up with all you've been up to. Robin Hood's Bay is gorgeous isn't it. I haven't been for years. Must make a return trip very soon, you've wetted my appetite!!! I'm glad you had a lovely break.
ReplyDeleteThe sample cards you made were all stunning and I love the blue Hydrangea, that one was beautiful.
These two girls made me smile. I'm sure I shall have one of these in a few years time!!!
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
hugs Lisax
Oooh Grandma "what big eyes you've got" That's what came straight to my mind when I saw this card. Love the colour combo and the design of the card.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Gorgeous card lynda, cute girlies and the colours are really striking.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend
hugs Mandy x
Love the images really cute, gorgeous card sweetie and a fab sentiment hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteA very funky card Lynda, love those images and the colour is fab.
ReplyDeleteBabs x
Great! Really funky, love it. :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa x
I love this card and those images...something a little bit different from all the cute images around at the moment! Your colour combination is stunning and the overall card is fabulous...love it!
ReplyDeleteHope you've had a good weekend!
Lots of love & hugs...
Emma
xx
Pretty card
ReplyDeleteI just adore seeing these stamps, they are such fun! I love the way you've used this one on your card Lynda, it's fab
ReplyDeleteYour card is gorgeous Lynda, love the colours and the stamps are just fab!
ReplyDeleteClairexx