Over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week Beth has created a fabulous sketch for us to follow:-

Here's my card:-
Scalloped Card Blank - Craftwork Cards
Image - Penny Black 'Flying Stars'
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
MME Papers
DCWV Textured Card Stock
Nestabilities
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Retro Flower Punches
Leaf Punch
Brad from Stash
Computer Generated Sentiment
Stampin' Up 'labels' Punch
Stickles Glitter Glue
Can I once again apologise for my lack of blogging lately - I've had a couple of weekends away and have had other family commitments but last Tuesday I started with a very bad chest infection and head cold so haven't really been in the mood to do anything. The antibiotics seem to be kicking in now so hopefully I'll be feeling much better very soon!
Lynda xxx
This is absolutely stunning Lynda. I love everything about it, the image with the lovely subtle colours and the deep cards and paper to set it off, well the flower is absolutely superb.
ReplyDeleteLove
Kath x
Awww...so sorry to hear you're not feeling too well but even though you're a little under the weather...you've still made a fabulous card! It's really lovely and I adore your flower!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon and thank you for all your lovely comments about my cards...I really do appreciate every single one of them!
Take care,
love and hugs, Emma
xxx
Hope you are feeling a lot better Lynda. Such a lovely card, everything about it. xSusan.
ReplyDeletesorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather....hope you feel better soon....love your take on the sketch this week with that gorgeous image...I think you have forgotten to link your card but I done it for you and thanks for joining in the fun over at PBSC....big hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteHi, I love your take on this weeks challenge on Penny Black, thanks for joining in. Hope to see you again next week.
ReplyDeleteLiz x
Hi Lynda, hope you are well on the mend now, when you head is stuffed up it is hard to think straight.
ReplyDeleteBut you great with the card, such a pretty stamp and you coloured it beautifully, and your tissue paper flower is fab.
Take Care, Big hugs Carol xx
Beautiful card Lynda, the flower is gorgeous. Sorry to hear you're not well, hope you're on the mend, chest infections can be quite nasty. Take care. Sue x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card again Lynda, so pretty. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather, hope you are much better now,
ReplyDeleteluv
En xx
Gorgeous card Lynda. Sorry to hear you've been unwell, not helped by the hot humid weather, glad you're on the mend.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
This is such a gorgeous card! Beautiful image and I love the flower you've made! Thanks for playing along with my Penny Black sketch!
ReplyDeleteLove Beth xx
Gorgeous card and what a great sketch. Must get myself some Penny Black stamps so that I can start joining in........
ReplyDeleteSorry to read that you've been poorly, but glad that you are on the mend.
There is a little something for you on my blog ;.)
Tina
X
Hi Lynda. Smashing card, I do love that flower, I shall be copying that! ;). Hope you're feeling better soon. :)xxxx
ReplyDeleteAhhh poor you, Lynda. I hope you're feeling much better now. There seems to be some nasty bugs about again doesn't there.
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful. That stamp is gorgeous and I love your flower too. I must remember to layer up punched flowers like that, I never think and then wonder why they never look really good.
Take care of yourself.
Hugs Lisax
So beautiful, Lynda - that stamp is so gorgeous I'm almost tempted to take up stamping! As for that gorgeous flower....
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better real soon - I have a head cold so I can relate to not being in the blogging world. Love your card - all your projects are always so perfectly perfect!
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
So pretty Lynda....love the layered flower
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better soon :)
Carol x x
So gorgeous..love that flower..hope you're feeling better soon...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jan...x
Hi Lynda hun
ReplyDeletehope you are keeping well :O) this is gorgeous I love the flower, thanks for joining us this week at pbsc
Joey.x
how pretty! I had to LOL when I read your "About me" bit at the top of your blog, good boyfriend! Hope you feel better:)
ReplyDeleteGreat card - very elegant
ReplyDeleteGorgeous beautiful card, so delicate looking,i love the stamp too.
ReplyDeleteBabs x