I'm going away for a few days so won't be able to post my card here for Daring Cardmakers this coming Friday - my post options aren't letting me schedule they have 'Reader Comments' options only - if anyone can throw any light on what I haven't got set up correctly then I'd be more than pleased for any suggestions.
In light of the above I thought I'd post a little sneaky peak of my card and if you want to see it fully pop on over to the Daring Cardmakers blog on Friday and I will post it here when I get back next week.
Hope the sun decides to make an appearance over the weekend for us all too!
Lynda xxx
Have a good break Lynda and enjoy the sea.
ReplyDeleteB x
Ooh it looks like another beautiful card Lynda. Hope you have a good few days. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely break, I think the weather will be ok xxx
ReplyDeleteHave lots of fun! Looks like you have another fabulous card to share with us. Sorry, wish I could help with your Blogger issues.
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
Hi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it I only bought this stamp myself this last week-end. Can't wait to see the card in all it's glory. Have a really good week-end and hope the weather is a lot better for you both. Susanx
love the sneaky peek but hey the card is the real deal....absolutely gorgeous...will be joining in definitely this week....hope you had a fabby weekend...hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteYour card is absolutely gorgeous - it's a real work of art Lynda.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having a lovely little holiday
Hope you are having a lovely few days Lynda....the card looks gorge and i love the new header pic....
ReplyDeleteCarol xxx