It's my turn to set the Dare this week over at Daring Cardmakers so I've gone with the very topical theme of:-
AUTUMN LEAVES
I absolutely adore Autumn and the colours that come with it so this week I'd like you to get creative with leaves. Create backgrounds or even flowers with them or just simply use them to embellish your cards. Don't forget the autumnal colours though!
Here's my card:-
I've used two Leaf Punches here - the Small one is a Martha Stewart one and I've just punched out a selection of Bazzill and Kraft Cardstock.
The Large Leaf Punch is a Woodware one which punches and embosses at the same time. I've used plain white printer paper (120gsm) and then coloured them with Distress Inks. To finish off I've added Diamond Glaze to give the feel of dew drops on the leaves.
Image is one of the wonderful Stampotique Stamps - 'Moth Fab'
Coloured with ProMarkers and I've added Diamond Glaze to this image after it was fixed to the card as it really emphasises the bright colours.
Background Paper is My Minds Eye 'Bloom & Grow'
Computer Generated Sentiment
Nestabilities
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Swarovski Crystals
Lynda xxx
wow love what you have done with this stampotique image and those leaves are just amazing
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
Fantistic card Lynda!
ReplyDeleteMoth Fab is looking gorgeous scuffling about in those beautiful leaves!
ReplyDeleteLove your card!
Gini
xx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful rich colours and fabulous leaves.
I really can't get enough Autumn crafting adn love looking at everyone creations.
B x
Fabulous card Lynda, love the autumn colours and those leaves are so realistic. I do love autumn
ReplyDelete:)xxx
What a great colourful card, love the leaves they look quite real they way you have coloured and embellished them.
ReplyDeleteKath x
I just love that background paper as the base to the rest of the autumnal deliciousness. Lovely card Lynda. :o)
ReplyDeleteI love the conbinatino of leaves so realistic I want to throw them and that funky stamped girl. Amazing card!
ReplyDeleteLove those gorgeous leaves Lynda, and that groovy girl has the right bovver boots for tramping amongst them. Susanx
ReplyDeleteLove your card Lynda.those leaves are `gorgeous` TFS
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend;) xxx
Love Moth Fab in her autumn coloured outfit! Wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteWow Lynda this is gorgeous ! Love the leaves and the colours are beautiful. Sue C x
ReplyDeletelynda your card is gorgeous, I love the warm colours of the leaves
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
what wonderful colours...and the stamp looks perfect in that setting.
ReplyDeleteStunning card - love those flowers. They look so real
ReplyDelete