Friday, 8 October 2010

Daring Cardmakers - Office Blocks

Our lovely Rein has come up with a fantastic Dare this week over at Daring Cardmakers. She wants us to use items you'd find in the Office. Pop on over to see what the rest of the Team have come up with because they are fabulous. I think we've all enjoyed this week's challenge... a lot!

Here's my cards:-
My Office Items are:-
Paper Clip, Staples, Highlighter Pen, Graph Paper and Calendar
Papers and Chipboard Sentiment from Scenic Route 'Surprise' Kit
DCWV Textured Card Stock
Flower, Circle and Scallop Edge Punches
Liquid Pearls
Self Adhesive Pearls

I loved making this card so much I decided to make a Christmas version:-

Papers - Cosmo Cricket 'Mitten Weather'
Bazzill Bling Card Stock
Heart and Holly Punches
Flowers and Brad from Stash
Computer Generated Sentiment


Can I just apologise in advance to everyone as I might not be around much during the next week or so - we're busy decorating (well Mark is lol and I'm doing my best to help) and you know what that's like - the whole house is up-side-down and we may have to dismantle the computer for a while too. Hope it's not going to be too traumatic lol.

Have fun whatever you're up to!



Lynda xxx

11 comments:

  1. Love both cards Lynda especially the Dec one, but what happened to November?
    Hope the decorating goes well, just wish Brian had the time I'm rubbish at painting.

    Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are fantastic - have fun decorating :D

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first card is great but if I was still working I would absoloutely love the second card as it would mean being off work for 2 weeks.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are just so adorable Lynda. And I am impresssed with how neatly you placed the staples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Lynda

    What a fabulous take on the theme, have to confess I scratched my head when I read it. But both yours are brilliant.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab!!! really like the calendar! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way this LO works so brilliantly to make two sooo different cards. Great choice of papers and other "stuff" too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynda

    What a great idea for a challenge and your cards are fabulous (as always!)

    Enjoy the decorating (not...!)and hope you don't miss crafting and your computer too much!

    Looking forward to catching up with you when you are back!

    Hugs

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both gorgeous Lynda.
    Good luck with the decorating and getting the house straight again
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lynda, These are fabulous. Good luck with the decorating
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards Lynda. Especially love how you've used the calendars. Good luck with the decorating, hope it's going well! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated