Friday, 29 October 2010

Daring Cardmakers - Trick or Treat?

It's Nat's turn to set the Dare over at Daring Cardmakers this week and I am so glad she's chosen:-

Trick or Treating!
With Halloween just a few days away you still have time to get your spooky vibes going and make a Halloween card or you could use some ghoulish Halloween colours to make a non-Halloween card.... the choice is yours.

I don't send Halloween cards but I just love to make them and I've got to say this is my favourite so far:-

Papers including the spooky characters in the window and door are from the We R Memory Keepers Halloween Stack
Bazzill and Core'dinations 'Whitewash' Card Stock
Bats and House Sizzix Die
Fence 'Tim Holtz' Sizzix Die
Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch
'Spooky' cut out using QuicKutz Silhouette
Moon cut out using Amazing Frames
Computer Generated Sentiment
White Gel Pen for highlighting



Lynda xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hello Lynda

    Another super Hallowwen creation. I am amazed how popular it seems this year, which is great because I really love thse rich colours.

    Thank you for writing such a lovely post below, I am so please that you won and your goodies will be on their way.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Spooky indeed. it looks like the house fron Phsycho. Is that Norman in the window? lol.

    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Lynda ! I don't send Hallowe'en cards either but I do love seeing them. The font you've used for the word is gorgeous. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I see exactly what you meant and I'm beginning to think we do share the same crafty brain! lol I love it...definitely worth the wait. :) Thanks for your comment over on my blog.
    Hugs, Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I don't do Halloween either as I think it is more an American thing but I love this card. I especilly like the way you have made the OO's look like eyes and the guys looking out of the window of the fantastic house. Great card. Congrats on the candy.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lynda, this is such a clever card. Everything about it is fun, and so clever. Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Lynda- I love the spooky faces in the windows. I don't "do" Halloween either - it's fun making cards like this though

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is adorable Lynda. Just such a great halloween card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated