Thursday, 28 October 2010

I'm a Winner!

After having a really crap day yesterday I was absolutely thrilled to bits to learn I had won Brenda's 'Yummy Candy' . If you don't know Brenda already she is the most generous and wonderful blogger and a really talented lady. Thank you so much Brenda I am so looking forward to receiving my parcel and finding out what it contains.


If you check out my sidebar you'll find more candy from Brenda - click on the link to find out more. You could be a winner too!




Lynda xxx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous news Lynda - can't wait to see what's in the box. Brenda is one lovely lady. Hope you have a better day today.
    :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LYNDA, HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER TODAY. CONGRATS ON WINNING, AND HOPE IT CHEERED YOU UP. LOVE SUSAN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda, sorry to hear hear you had a bad day yesterday, hope today is better, so pleased to hear you are a winner, bet that cheered you up. Yes it was lovely meeting up with Carol and she was such a lovely lady, although we didn't have much time to chat. I would love to meet up with you again too, and maybe have time to chat. Hopefully we can make it happen soon...

    Big hugs Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Lynda what a pretty parcel to look forward to, that should cheer you up after your horrible day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations...it couldn't have happened to a nicer, more deserved person than you! Hope that you're feeling better today and I can't wait to see the Halloween card that you mentioned in your comment, on my blog. I'm excited to see how our great minds, think alike... ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend...
    Love Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated