Saturday, 23 October 2010

Penny Black Saturday - Spooky Nights

Here's my card for Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week - the theme is:-

SPOOKY NIGHTS!


Image - Penny Black 'treatin witch'
Coloured with ProMarkers
Background Papers (Purple and Orange spotty) are Digi
Green Check Diecut by Moxxie
Sizzix Bats Die
Martha Stewart Pumpkin Punch
Computer Generated Sentiment
Stampin Up - Oval and Scallop oval Punches



Lynda xxx

15 comments:

  1. love the cute image and the artisan shape really sets it off so well along with those sooty black bats, a great card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda this is fantastic!!! such a great image great layout. Thanks forjoining us at pbsc
    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She doesn't look too scary, does she Lynda. My kind of witch I think.
    I love your Autumn card from the last post too, those leaves are gorgeous.
    I had to smile at your comments. You're like my MIL. When she visits I just show the tea bag to the water and then put it in my cup for about 3 hours, perfect.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabbie card Lynda! I would love to see your craft room - you seem to have a lot of great supplies.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lynda, this has to be one of the cutest witches ever
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! Love the little witch!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous spooky card lynda...love the colouring on your witch...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Lynda, love the expression on the witches face ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really made me smile Lynda, both the witch and the cat look terrified. Great colours and beautiful colouring. Very cute and I really like it.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. After my crazy week, last week I'm finally catching up on all the blog posts I missed and this has to be my favourite card, so far. I love it and I love that adorable little witch!! As always, a fab card...
    Love Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful Halloween card Lynda, love the fab witch and perfect colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card! I love the witch :) and the shaped mat and 'spooky' details look fab!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've enjoyed catching up with the things you've been doing while I've been under my duvet or on the IOM!
    I always know I'll find something inspiring when I pop over here so thanks for sharing your lovely makes with us all

    ReplyDelete
  14. A cute lookin' witch, lovely colours and I love the diecut frame. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lynda..
    I love your spooky card.....fabulous image!!!
    Have a fab Friday :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated