This week at Daring Cardmakers we're feeling proper festive at last!
We'd like to see Christmas cards this week, but featuring
both spots and stripes.
There you go, nice and easy, have fun!
Here's my card:-
It was the perfect opportunity for me to use one of the stamps I won as part of Brenda's fantastic candy last month. Apart from the spotty and stripy MME papers the beautiful Molly Blooms Snowman has spotty shoes and a stripy scarf - perfect!
Other items used:-
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities and Amazing Frames
Stampin' Up sentiment Stamp
Marianne Creatables Poinsettia Die
Bloom from Wild Orchid Crafts
Lots of Crystal Glitter
Lynda xxx
This is so cute - I love his spotty shoes!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous papers and colours too
This is just wonderful! I love the image and your flower - so pretty!
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
Love your choice of colour, and the way he is pointing to the sentiment. Fabulous.
ReplyDeleteSusanx
I so love this image it is so sweet gorgeous creation sweetie, hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Lynda!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend!
Greetings, Saskia :)
Beautiful card Lynda, I love the flower. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteWhat a great snowman. Love the colours of the card and the poinsettia's, I looked at those dies today but didn't get them, wish I had now.
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Kath x
A wonderful card, love the flower and the image.
ReplyDeletegorgeous papers/colours.
ReplyDeleteNiice blog
ReplyDelete