I've been on a roll with the Challenges this week so I thought I'd join in with The Pink Elephant as I haven't been there for a while.
They want to see Blue, Green and Red - the perfect Christmas combo!
I've made my card using papers and images from Pink Petticoat Fairy Lights Collection - I just love these pastel shades and paper pieced trees and think I'll be making more now!
Hope you like it:-
Lynda xxx
Hi Lynda-Are you going to the Craftwork Cards do next Sat? Hope the snow doesn't stop me. I've got the Fairy Lights collection and it is lovely. Love your card Hugs BettyXXX
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteThis one is gorgeous.
Sorry not visited in a few days, eye problems and computer limited to short bursts.
B x
Hi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteYou bet I like it. This is lovely, so different.
Susanx
Love it Lynda. The 'Fairy Lights' kit is one of my faves - although you've probably realised that altready lol ;) xx
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely card Lynda - the kind I aspire to make. The colours are lovely and the trees so effective!
ReplyDeletexx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteOh I do like it - I like it a lot! PP digis are just so gorgeous aren't they!
Hope you are well.
Tina
X
ohhhh this is gorgeous - I just adore those trees and the spotty background papers
ReplyDeleteOhhhh Lynda...this is super fabulous!! love it and so happy you shared with The Pink Elephant!!
ReplyDeleteHUGs - LORi
Какая прелесть!
ReplyDeleteOoooh Lynda, I love this card...it's so different to anything else I'm seeing around and very contemporary! Beautiful, as always!
ReplyDeleteHugs and have a fab week,
Emma xxx
Another gorgeous card, Lynda. I just love your style. Like Sarah, the kind I aspire to make too and fail miserably!!! BTW success with the cuttlebugged spots, thanks so much for your help.
ReplyDeleteHugs Lisax
Great card Lynda, I just love the simpleness (is that a word) of your card and love those trees.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xx
Lynda I love this card with the paper pieced trees! Too cool! :-) Amy
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Lynda!!!!
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
Gorgeous card Lynda - I love it!
ReplyDeleteDebs xx
Gorgeous card Lynda, love those trees.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Great card, love the shades that you have used. Will have to look into those PP.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Thank you so much for send me this beautiful card it was a lovely surprise and it is even better in real life.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xxx