Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Kathy's Waffle Sketch File - December 2010

We're very excited this month at Kathy's Waffle Sketch File as we are sharing our sketch with the girls on the Funky Hand's Challenge Blog "Get Funky". So that means you can make one project and enter it for both challenges and there's always a prize up for grabs at Get Funky! So what you waiting for - pop on over to both of the blogs to find out more and to see what the other girls have created this month.

Here's the sketch:-
...and here's my card:-

Funky Hand Papers (All I Want for Xmas)
Bazzill Card Stock
Image - Penny Black 'Greetings from the Wise'
Promarkers
Nestabilities
Martha Stewart Crown Border and Snowflake Punches
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Melissa Frances Rub-On




Lynda xxx

10 comments:

  1. Fab card Lynda and a lovely sketch. I've not used a sketch in a while might just have to have a go at this one. Take care in this awful weather. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the sketch..love the papers and owl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lynda, the expression on the owl's face is fab ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know if this is really allowed but like your take on the sketch but not too sure about the papers. Sox but would I lie to you.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lynda - and oh a double challenge might have to get my finger out!!

    Take care

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorjuss card Lynda. so love the image such a cutie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your cute owl in the snow, Lynda and as always your card layout is fantastic.
    Are you coping with the snow? I think you've probably had it worse than us up here in W Yorks although we've had plenty!!
    Take care and stay warm.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Lynda, the colours you've chosen are great and definitely 'Funky' :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynda, I love the way you've used the sketch and the papers - the pink and green look so festive and that little birdie is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Lynda, love the little birdie,
    luv
    En xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated