Monday, 1 November 2010

Kathy's Waffle Sketch - November '10 - Corner Detail...and some news!

I've got some fantastic news - Kathy has asked me to join her little team over at Kathy's Waffle Sketch File - I was absolutely over the moon to get the invite and didn't hesitate to say 'YES'. So thanks Kathy for having faith in me and I'm also looking forward to getting to know my other teamies Bev and Jackie.

It would be lovely to see some new faces joining in with us - there's a new sketch posted at the beginning of each month so you've got plenty of time to enter into the fun and don't forget if your mojo has flown out of the window the best way to get it back is with a good old sketch. It never fails for me!

Here's November's Sketch:-
....and here's my card:-

Image - House Mouse 'Grape Dreams'
Coloured with ProMarkers
Diamond Glaze added to Grapes
Papers by Stampin' Up and Doodlebug Design
Bazzill Card Stock
Sentiment - Quickutz Letters and Doodlebug Design Rub-Ons
QuicKutz Flower Die
Card Candy



Lynda xxx

13 comments:

  1. congrats on being asked to join Kathy....not surprised she asked you though!
    And what a beautiful card,love the mix of papers/colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda. First things first. I love the new header but am quite sorry to see the end of the poppies, they were always so cheerful!!
    Congrats on your new DT. Truly well deserved. I love the stuff Kathy creates and her sketches are great. You are definitely in fine company there.
    Also well done on winning Brenda's candy. Can't wait to see what you make with it.
    Your cards are gorgeous as always. I love the House Mouse. I'm going to be cheeky if you don't mind and ask how you cuttlebug your swiss dots on a square area. I always end up having a flat line in the middle where they are flattened out when I turn the card and put it back through the roller!! Any tips would be much appreciated.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your latest DT position...and from this beautiful card, it's not hard to see why they would've chosen you. Once again, it's made me smile wide and I love the colours you chose to use, they're gorgeous. Absolutely lovely!

    Thanks for your comment on my Halloween decorations and of course, you can come and live with me...you'd be more than welcome!! lol ;)

    Have a great week...
    Love Emma
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda:)
    I love your cute card...
    fab use of the sketch...love that cute stamp and colours..
    `Congrats` on your DT !!!!!yahah...soooo deserving:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Lynda. It is so different, but that is what I love about your cards. Each and every one are never look alikes.

    Congratulations on being asked on the Design Team, well deserved.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! Well done you, not surpried though, you are the queen of sketches. Love the colour mix on this one. :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like all the others I am not surprised you have been asked to join Kathy's team, congratulations and I love your take on the skeetch and the image and colours you have used.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Lynda! You definitely deserve it - your work is amazing and this card is no exception!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lynda, and big congrats on your new DT position ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!!!

    Congratulations with the DT!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card - I'm thrilled to bits you've joined us and I'm sure that seeing your fabulous work will encourage lots more people to join in and give the sketches a go

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah this is lovely Lynda.
    I just love the House Mouse stamps.
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated