Tuesday, 7 December 2010

An Apology.....


....to the bundle of Golden Deliciousness who resides with his wonderful mum Kath. I completely forgot to mention on my blog the other day that this beautiful boy picked my name out of the hat to win the scrummy candy he'd stashed away from his mum's cubbyhole.

How rude of me - I do hope you can forgive me Buddy! Grovel Grovel Grovel!
...sending you a big THANK YOU HUG too!


Lynda xxx

7 comments:

  1. you're welcome..no need to apologise...parcel is on it's way...have lots of fun from your best bud...big hugs buddy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Lynda, when I saw your name I wondered if it was you.

    I wish it had been me but it was not to be but so glad it was someone I knew.

    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda

    He has a huge cuddly heart so I'm sure he will forgive you!

    Enjoy the fab goodies!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, what lovely stash and what a gorgeous Buddy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, enjoy your prize! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh Linda! what a lucky ducky you are - and what a generous prize from Kath too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated