Over at Daring Cardmakers this week the theme is:-
Snow Much Fun
Any sort of card you like, as long as it's got a snowy sort of theme will count this week and we hope you have some fun - let's face it, at least you get to stay in the warm and do your crafting even though you're thinking about the snow!
Here's my card:-
Image - Penny Black 'Carolling Penguins'
Copics
Bazzill Card Stock
Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder
Circle Nestabilities
Lots of Stickles and Crystal Glitter
Ribbon & Button from Stash
A very quick and simple card this week but I do love it and it sparkles a lot more in real life - wish I could capture it in the photo.
Lynda xxx
Beautiful! I love the embossing and sparkle!
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
Cute card, love the embossed background.
ReplyDeleteI love it too, Lynda - all the layers, the ribbon and that cute image work so perfectly together
ReplyDeleteAww, this is just so cute!! Another adorable card, with yet another adorable image and I love all the glitter work, the detail is amazing. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend!
Love & hugs, Emma. xxx
Fab card Lynda. Love that ribbon. I bet it took ages to glitter the background snowflakes, bet it really sparkles.
ReplyDeleteLove Susanx
So cute and lovely card. I like it very much.
ReplyDeleteoh love the colour combination and such a sweet creation
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
Absolutely delightful card, love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Lovely card Lynda, the penguins look like they're really enjoying themselves ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteOoooh I can see a lot of sparkle and I bet it is even more lovely in real life. Fabulous card Lynda
ReplyDeleteGreat card Lynda!!!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
This is so beautiful! Love your work!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend! Big hugs love Pops x x x
Wow. Lynda
ReplyDeleteyour card is so wonderful!
Hugs Gisela