Sunday, 12 December 2010

Winter Wonderland - Christmas Baubles

Here's my card for Winter Wonderland's Christmas Baubles challenge this week:-

Papers were from my scraps box and I think they're Crate paper but not absolutely sure about that!
Bazzill Card Stock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Bauble Die
Martha Stewart Holly Punch
Sun and Circle Punches
Beadazzles
Computer Generated Sentiment
Gems from Stash

...and going along with the bauble theme I thought I'd share a piccie of my Tree this year:-

Thanks for looking!




Lynda xxx

11 comments:

  1. Morning Lynda

    Your tree looks great and so does your card. And yes it is Crate DP, used mine up now but that colourway was lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lynda, like the way you have used different shades of green for the holly.
    Tree looks great too, wouldn't like to take a photo of mine this year as the boys decorated it for me but I am not going to change it as I am sure they will notice.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lynda love the shape of the ordanments. lovely tree :O)
    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the colourful baubles....and your tree looks sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda, both your Christmas tree and your card are absolutely gorgeous! Love them...

    Have a great week, Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow fabulous baubles and gorgeous creation thank you for sharing it with us at Winter Wonderland this week and lovely tree too :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, gorgeous creation in fab colours, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynda. Really lovely card, unusual colours, but work very well. Your tree looks great too. Not got our tree dressed yet. Sat at the back of the room starkers. (The tree that is)

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those baubles, they remind me of some my Nan had when I was young.
    Your tree is lovely too, very elegant. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card those naubles are so striking x Thanks for playing along with WW this week x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your baubles are beautiful, Lynda and your tree is just gorgeous bathed in sunshine. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated