It's my turn to set the Dare this week over at Daring Cardmakers:-
The Year of the Rabbit
3rd February 2011 will welcome in the next Chinese New Year – the Year of the Rabbit. So this week I’m going to let you have TWO options to choose from:-
Make a card with an Oriental feel to it
OR
Make a card that features a Rabbit.
It’s entirely up to you.
Along with the majority of the Design Team this week I've gone with the Rabbit choice!
Here's my card:-
Image created using Penny Black Transparent Stamp Set 'Fresh New Day'
Coloured with Promarkers
Bazzill Card Stock
Doodlebug Papers
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Heart Punch
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Pearls - Hobby House
Computer Generated Sentiment
Ribbon from Stash
Stickles and Diamond Glaze
I've also received this award from the lovely Sue:-

Thanks ever so much for thinking of me Sue - I'm really honoured you thought of me. I will proudly display it on my blog but hope you'll forgive me for not adhering to the rules. I've followed these before and would only be repeating myself so I'd be risking sending everyone to sleep lol.
I'd also like to apologise for the serious lack of blogging lately - there's been stuff going on at home that's prevented me from doing much crafting and my mojo has taken a serious back seat since Christmas probably due to all the stress. Hoping to get back to some normality very soon!
Lynda xxx
Great card Lynda, cute rabbits, love the colours you have chosen.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xx
Lovely card Lynda, such cute rabbits. I too like the colours you have used. Lovely bright clean looking card.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Adorable! Love the pops of color~!
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
Lovely card Lynda, the image is so sweet ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteLove your card, it is just so cute.
Susanx
This is just tooo cute....hope you find your mojo hun...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jan...x
Lovely card Lynda! So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Such a cute Valentine's card Lynda. Love that sweet image. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteAnother adorable card and congratulations on your well deserved award.
ReplyDeleteHope you find your mojo...and if you do, tell whoever stole it, I want mine back too! lol
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love and hugs, Emma xxx
this is a fantastic card Lynda - I love how you have done all the matting and layering:)
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely whimsical card Lynda.
ReplyDeleteTake care :)xx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteWhat a great theme and a lovely card - such a cute image love it!
Hugs
Tina
awww some bunny loves ya!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweetie of a card, and as usual you've done a brilliant layering up job. Fab stuff as always
Those little rabbits are so cute! - thanks for a fab dare this week :)
ReplyDeletejo x