I'm doing this post as an experiment and posting via AOL as I can't log in via Google Chrome at all - is anyone else experiencing this problem? When I open my blog via Google Chrome I've completely lost the blogger strip at the top where you sign in but there seems to be a password box just behind the page with the different blogger templates visible too - it won't accept my password so I'm stuck! I tried going back to Safari and the computer shut down on me so as a last resort I'm trying AOL lol.
Thought I'd best try and upload something just in case that's b******d too!! Nope it seems to have worked - this is a card I made for my brother it's his birthday today "Happy Birthday Jeff."
I know I'm not the only one experiencing problems at the moment but mine just seemed a bit different from everyone elses - lets hope they get sorted soon.
In the meantime - Happy Crafting!
Edited to add - Kath has sorted the problem out for me - I simply had to clear my browsing history - simple when you know what to do lol. Thanks Kath. Keeping fingers crossed that there aren't any more problems.
Lynda xxx
Totally adorable Lynda!...and great layout too sweetie...
ReplyDeleteI have had real issues too...gone over to Chrome now and it seems to be fine at the mo!
hope you get it sorted hun...hugs Vicky xx
Hi Lynda - I'm probably tempting fate here, but I haven't had any of the blogger problems I've been hearing about. I use IE 8.
ReplyDeleteHope it gets sorted for you soon.
Vicky xxx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab make .. .. love that cute image.
I think everyone is having differet problems with Mr Blogger at the moment.
I read yesterday that if you untick the "keep me signed in box" when logging in you should be ok .. .. so far that has worked for me and it let me do some commenting yesterday and this morning.
Fingers crossed it is all sorted soon.
Love Jules xx
I have been using chrome since my new comp arrived before Xmas, and sometimes it does have issues, it is usually in the need for updates the windows ones. I "touch wood" am not at the moment experiencing any issues, and hope yours resolve soon. Love these little critters and fabulous image and presentation
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
hi lynda...I've been having log in issues too this morning...went and cleared browsing history..cache and cookies and it seems to have worked...Mr Blogger can be a pain in the neck..hope you get it fixed soon....hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, fabulous card Lynda.
ReplyDeleteYou're not alone but I think I maybe one of the lucky ones and had no probs, touch wood (touching my head and typing one handed!)
luv
debby
Well I think I am back on track now - 2 days I had problems.
ReplyDeleteThis is a super card, love the image so cute and a well presented card.
Kath x
Cute Card Lynda, great male card. Hope your brother has a lovely birthday.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xx
Lovely card Lynda, the image is so sweet ! I use Mozilla Firefox and (touch wood) apart from 1 day a couple of weeks ago, I've not had any problems. You're definitely not alone, I've read on several blogs that people are having issues. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteFab card Lynda. Bet your brother was well pleased with it.
ReplyDeleteSusanx
I love your card sweetie, the image is so cute, and gorgeous colours too, hugs pops x x
ReplyDeleteSeem to be lots of different blogger probs at the mo. Such a funny card, love it. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteFab card Lynda - sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI use Firefox and Blogger has been fine for me - I didn't even realise there had been problems till you told me.
Hope you find your way through the internet mire soon!