It's been a busy week over at Daring Cardmakers - we've managed to choose our 4 (yes FOUR) new Design Team Members - we couldn't just pick 2 from the wonderful entries we had - it's a real pity we couldn't have everyone that entered but hopefully some of them will come and join us as Guests in the near future - the talent was amazing.
So here are our new Teamies:-
It's also Zuzana's very first Dare this week and this is what she's chosen for us:-
Passion For Fashion
I would like you to be a fashion designer and create some wow factor dress, shoes, handbags, lingerie . . . whatever you like from fashion.
We've got 3 prizes up for grabs too generously donated by:-
There are rules attached to your entries this week so pop on over to the DCM Blog to find out what they are and to see what you could be winning with your Fashion Designs.
Here's my card:-
Green Bags seem to be the in thing right now so I thought I'd have a go at designing my own!!
Bazzill Bling Card Stock
Circle Cutter
Amazing Frames
Fruit Scoop Gingham DP and Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
PomPom Trim from The Craft Box
Ribbon and Lace from Stash
Computer Generated Sentiment
Large Button from Kath - thanks Kath
Lynda xxx
that bag is so so delightful Lynda!
ReplyDeleteI love this fabby bag - especially the pompoms and the way you've made the handle.
ReplyDeleteI think you should send this design to Radley! hmmmm I wonder if they'd ever consider sponsoring us?
Oooh I do love a handbag, it's lovely, so detailed. The pom pom trim is so neatly attached - you've much more patience than me!
ReplyDelete:)xx
What a sweet handbag!
ReplyDeletewow what a stunning bag lynda..love the pom pom trim and glad the button came in handy...big hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeletehope to be able to play along this week
Oh, that bag is simply adorable. I love every tiny piece of it. Wish to have one in my wardrobe for summer :0)
ReplyDeleteLove Zuz. x x
What a cute little bag. The pompoms are lovely and I like the white brads surrounding the top.
ReplyDeleteWho couldn't love a handbag shaped card...I love all the trims you've used and that super jumbo button x
ReplyDeletecute bag - like it!
ReplyDeleteOoh, this is fab, love it. I hope you'll join in our bloghop at WW this week. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteSpeaking as a "handbag addict"...this is absolutely gorgeous and there's so much detail in it! I would love a bag like this, it's very Lulu Guinness! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful weekend, Lynda.
Love and hugs, Emma xxx
The giant button and pom pom trim make the bag look very cute and classy. Now Radley sponsoring DCM sounds a great idea :) Fran x
ReplyDeleteWow....stunning creation Lynda..I just love it and the button is just perfect hun...!
ReplyDeletehave a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx
Well thanks for the tip about the in colour of handbags, I had no idea green was in, no green shoes so does that mean I have to buy 2 new fashion items?
ReplyDeleteLovely creations, I also love the pompoms. You are now my fashion guru.
Kath x
Wow, stunning handbag card. I love everything about it xxx
ReplyDeleteHi sweetie, I love this wehat a fun card, and an amazing idea too, hugs pops x x x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteLove your handbag card, very fashionable. Would like to see the shoes to go with it also.
Have a really good week-end.
Susanx
So lovely!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your handbag, it's absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteUhooi,,
ReplyDeleteWaw,, This card is very sweet, beautiful and creative,,
Uhooi.blogspot.com
Love your handbag, and I really like the green - very fresh and summery!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as always Lynda (I must get my green handbag out :) )
ReplyDeleteA fabby card Lynda .. .. great colour choices.
ReplyDeleteLove Jules xx
Hey Lynda, great bag design (I'll have one in red please :) I am back in the UK now for a while,
ReplyDeleteluv
En xx