I didn't manage to get a card done for this week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge so I thought I'd post some cards I made with Craftwork Cards Project of the Month for May - Fruit Scoop. The papers and die cuts are so bright and absolutely beautiful and bring a real feel of Summer to your cardmaking.
I used May's sketch over at Kathy's Waffle Sketch File for my first card
I used the tiny prints from the packaging inserts for my butterflies on my second card.
Nothing goes to waste!
...and here are the rest
Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great weekend!
Lynda xxx
Good Heavens you've been busy!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so fab - I adore the little elephant - how cute is that? The bright colours work so well. My other fave among this gorgeous array is the flower pots - Love that!
They're all fabulous - I especially love the flower pots - so creative.
ReplyDeleteI saw these on the Craftwork Cards blog and thought they were absolutely gorgeous. Loved the flower pots and as Vicky said, such a creative idea!! Beautiful work, as always. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a good weekend and all is ok with you!
Love Emma xxx
Hi sweetie, I am loving these gorgeous creations here,m all of them are so eye catching and gorgeous colours, just fabulous, hugs pops x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda,
ReplyDeletethanks for popping by for a catch up. I haven't been around either hence the mega post but you can see where I've been!! It has been a lot of fun but also quite tiring - now for some serious scrapping to catch up though!!!
Love these cards, especially the owl with the hearts - so cute!
xxx
What fabulous cards! I particularly like the flowerpot one, that banner at the top is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteFabulous selection of cards Lynda, saw them on CC blog but can't remember if I commented then or not. Love the look of the new papers and can't wait to see what you will do with those.
ReplyDeleteKAth x
Hi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteHope all is well. Love all these cards, they are so bright and cheerful.
Susanx
Totally adorable cards Lynda! I love have whimsical these are!
ReplyDeleteHave you had trouble sleeping Lynda? ... ... So many gorgeous creations!!
ReplyDeleteI love all the beautiful bright colours you have worked with. Your flowers in the pots card is gorgeous.
Love Jules xx
Hi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry I've been such a flaky blogger recently, what with the nice weather and Bank Holidays, time has just slipped by.
I've had a catch up on all your cards and they are gorgeous as always.
I love these Craftwork Card ones, the colours are so bright and Summery and that elephant is gorgeous, he reminds me of Elmer.
Hope all is good with you.
Hugs Lisax
Hi Lynda....I just love all your cards....you really do a great job!!!!They are gorgeus....you are a very talent women...I love all the details.
ReplyDeleteI wish a wonderful weekend!!!
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia
Lynda...I try to be follower..but I coudn´t...so I will came back for sure.
ReplyDeleteKisses
Cynthia