This week has been a really hectic one to say the least which resulted in me not being able to visit most of my lovely friends in blog land - I'm hoping that I'll be able to get round to see you all very soon.
...and it really doesn't seem like a whole week has flown past since our last Dare over at Daring Cardmakers - it's Friday again so another challenge has been set by our lovely Lythan as follows:-
This week there is a homage to my (Lythan) sister in laws wedding. Erica and Terry celebrate their marriage in a few weeks time and in honour of that I would like you to interpret the wedding rhyme
"Something old,
something new,
something borrowed
and something blue"
So use some old and new stash and if you can include the borrowed and blue as well that would be awesome. And do tell us what is what as we are nosy like that! (well I am)
Here's my card:-
OLD:-
Image and Sentiment Stamps by Stampendous
Coloured with Promarkers
Leaf, Oval and Scallop Oval Punches
Stickles Glitter Glue
NEW:-
Lace - The Ribbon Reel which was kindly donated to the team for a previous Dare
Spellbinders Beaded Square Die
Prima Roses
Papers - Magnolia
Card Stock and Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
BLUE:-
Blue Flower - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sadly I didn't have anything Borrowed :-(
Well I think the forecast is for some sunshine over the weekend so whatever you're up to I hope you enjoy it. I'm sure it'll lift the spirits after the gloomy weather we've been having of late.
Lynda xxx
Beautiful card Lynda, I love the colours you've used
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
Hi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours you have used on this card. I really love that image, so simple but really works.
Susanx
Gorgeous card Lynda - love that image and the beaded square backdrop is awesome. Hope next week is less hectic :)
ReplyDeletejo x
Lovely card Lynda, the beaded square backdrop is fab, I tried to have a closer look but the photo didn't enlarge. Have a lovely week end too. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteHi sweetie, this is gorgeous, I love the image and your colours are fab, big hugs Pops
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card, Lynda and the colours you've used are fabulous! Really lovely!
ReplyDeleteHope you manage to find some time to relax and enjoy the sunshine they've promised, this weekend...hope you have a good one!
Love Emma xxx
Fabulous card Lynda, off to a wedding myself tomorrow, would have liked to have used this image for the card I have made, then I could have joined in the challenge lol, something borrowed, he he
ReplyDeleteHope you have a better week next week.
Kath x
I know what you mean about time, Lynda. Couldn't we just have a few more hours in every day!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful. I love the image and that lace is yummy.
Hope you find a bit of time to enjoy the weekend.
Hugs Lisax
Beautiful, gorgeous card Lynda.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
That is a lovely image and I love the way you've used it. All the flowers, lace and the colours work beautifully together.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Lynda, I love that cute image and the neutral colours work so well with it xx
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda, thanks for finding the time to visit. Love the cute stamp on this card, what a great idea for something old something new etc etc may borrow it. Hope the sun is shining where you are xx
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it, gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteVanessa x
So beautiful and elegant.
ReplyDeleteAnother fab card Lynda. The blue flower adds another dimension to the design and love the candi on the scalloped frame - unique! :)xxx
ReplyDeleteI really like the colors. Great card!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card, so soft and delicate. Gorgeous. Fran x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteI am late on catch up too .. ..where does the time disappear to?
Loving your card. I use this image lots.
Beautiful colour choices.
Love Jules xx