Our Jo has really split the team this week over at Daring Cardmakers with her Dare......
"Father Christmas"
......some love it...... some, well didn't like it very much..... I'm on the 'loving it' side - it's just what I needed to get my Christmas cards up and running - I've usually made a great start by now!
Here's my cards:-
Image - Magnolia Stamp
Coloured with Copics
Paper - Basic Grey
Nestabilities
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley and Melissa Frances Rub On
Bazzill Card Stock
Card Candi
Stickles
Punches:-
Martha Stewart Around the Page Crown
McGill Flower
Martha Stewart Cornflower
EK Success Tiny Scallop Circle
Woodware Holly
Image - Santa Collage (Rubber Stampede)
Plus extra dots from Stampin' Up Set - Bird on a Branch
Skin Tone Copic Markers
Lots of Stickles and Diamond Glaze for Santa's Glasses
Paper - from Stash
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Card Candi
Sentiment - Melissa Frances Rub Ons
Black Gems
Punches:-
McGill Flower
Martha Stewart Cornflower and Snowflake
EK Success Tiny Scallop Circle
Woodware Holly
A Small Leaf Punch that has no name
There are some amazing and I mean A.M.A.Z.I.N.G cards by the rest of the Team so pop on over for a look and it would be lovely to see you joining in with our early festive fun this week.
There's also this wonderful prize up for grabs donated by Crafty Emma's Store

There's rules attached to winning the prize so make sure you read them as some people are missing out by not doing so.
Good Luck and happy Crafting.
Lynda xxx
Wonderful cards Lynda - I particularly like that sweet Santa on your first card. I also love the flowers you've added.
ReplyDeleteReally special cards Lynda.
ReplyDeleteXmas in June, never too early to get a few cards in the xmas box.:)xxx
Oh MY!!!! you were on a roll here Lynda - two fabulous cards for the challenge. I love them both, but especially the turquoise one, which is soooo delicate and pretty
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteHope you are well.
Oh both of these are gorgeous - must try and join in this week - you are organised if you would have already started making Xmas cards - I usually start in mid-September!!!!
I'm going to pop over to see your DT creations too.
Take care
Hugs
Tina
X
Definitely with you Lynda...it's never too early and anything to do with Christmas, I love! Which is why I absolutely adore your cards..they're stunning and have definitely captured the feel of Christmas...in June!! lol :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend.
Love Emma xxx
Hi sweetie, these are really sweet creations, lovely details, hugs pops x
ReplyDeleteTwo fabulous cards Lynda, at least you made up by missing last week and treated us to 2 this week. Both stunning.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Hi Lynda, two fab cards, I love the rubber stampede santa and the colours you chose for that one.... Have a great weekend
ReplyDeletehugs
En xx
A very cute santa on your first card, and I just love your colouring of the little peresents in his sack.
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteTwo fabulous cards, as usual. Love them both, but especially the second one. My type of colours. Gorgeous.
Susanx
Uhooi,,
ReplyDeleteWaw,, This card is a creative, beautiful and very nice,,
Uhooi.blogspot.com
What a fab start to your christmas cards Lynda both of these are just so beautiful and the colours perfect! chanelle xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards as always Lynda, especially the turquoise one. I have that stamp and don't think he even came out last year. I don't usually start my Christmas cards till after our holiday in August but I might join in with this one :)
ReplyDeleteTwo fabulous and sweet cards Lynda. I love them! We are ready for Chrismas now :0)
ReplyDeleteZuz. x x
Hi Lynda Well your cards are `gorgeous`..TFI
ReplyDeleteThanks for always stopping by....its great to be back catching up my `friend` :) xxx
I have to confess I can't think about Christmas yet but both these cards caught my eye, especially the second one. I have that lovely Santa stamp and love what you've done with it. I must remember when he comes out in Decemeber!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Lisax
Both cards are EXCELLENT. I should really be thinking about Christmas myself. Great Job!!
ReplyDelete