Friday, 17 June 2011

Daring Cardmakers - Let's Rock!

It's Kathy's turn to set the Dare for us this week over at Daring Cardmakers. Here's what's she chosen:-

Rocking All Over the World
This week I'd like you to make a Wobble Card - these are cards which have a curved base so that when you tap them they rock, or wobble from side to side.
Now what you put on your card is up to you, BUT if you're up for a bit more of a challenge, how about adding something of a pun, and giving your card a "rocking" theme too?
Rock and Roll, Rocking Horse, You Rock My World, Whisky on the Rocks, Rocket Man ....ohhh the list is (almost) endless!

Here's my card:-

Flower Stamp - Penny Black 'cheerful'
Sentiment Stamp - Hero Arts 'sunshine and flowers'
Bazzill Card Stock
Scraps of Paper from Stash
Fiskars Circle Cutter
Small Retro Flower Punch
Martha Stewart Grass and Garden Trellis Border Punches
Self Adhesive Gems
Ribbon from Stash



Lynda xxx

26 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love the little daisy lawn :)
    xx Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Hunny
    this is gorgeous love all those tied ribbons along the top.
    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love all those ribbons and that lovely sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love all those ribbons and that lovely sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Lynda. I love the ribbons at the top. Hope you are well.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is beautiful! I love all the ribbons!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda

    Oh gorgeous love the trellis feature at the top and the pretty little flowers.

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Lynda,
    so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Lynda. I love the grass layers and the trellis at the top - they both help to frame the lovely flower and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card linda and with my fave penny black stamp of the moment...hugs kath xxx
    P.S. guess what I am definitely coming to harrogate in September...woohooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't seen this shape before, Lynda but I love it and your flowers are so pretty. Flowers and sunshine definitely brighten my day, I hope they do yours too.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  12. this card is adorable. the host of ribbons is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love this card Lynda, the ribbons, the flower, the grasses and daisies, great shape.
    Fabulous.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the shape of your card. Very original

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just so gorgeous Lynda...and the ribbon detail is stunning hun!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi hun
    a beautiful card, luv the shape, beautiful image, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Lynda

    Long time no visit, so so sorry, but it seems where I am at is what I have got to put up with and the screen/eye situation is here to stay.

    Thank goodness for crafting which thankfully continues relatively unimpaired.

    I have had a little look round whilst I am here, beautiful work as always, you never fail to please and there is a real feel of Summer in this latest make.

    I do hope you are keeping well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI sweetie, this is just gorgeous i love the shape and that sentiment is fab, the ribbon looks amazing, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card Lynda and a great image which looks uper with the lovely ribbon edge! Chanelle xx

    P.s Hope you didn't spend up at t=The Craft Box today!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so bright and summery, Lynda! The ribbons and lattice punch are so striking, lovely. Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I do love this pretty card - the colours, flowers, grass all look so lovely, but that gorgeous ribbon/loop border is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely fabulous! I love this card...so pretty, elegant and unique!! Another wonderful creation, Lynda!
    Hope you have a great weekend...
    Love Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Lynda

    Sorry, I am mega behind in blogland .. .. as you can tell.

    Your card is great.

    Love the shape and that fab sentiment.

    Loe Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, Lynda this is fantastic card. Love the ribbon detail and the flowers :0)

    Zuz. x x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Lynda I was just over at DCM and love your card and wanted to pop here and tell ya! ITS fab!!!!ulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fab card, love the ribbon detail. :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated