Here's the second card I made using this month's Project of the Month Kit from Craftwork Cards which is celebrating the classics! (First card was my DT card for last Friday's Daring Cardmakers).
Items from Kit are the fabulous new letters, sentiment and Card Candi.
Other items used are:-
Papers - Craftwork Cards (for the flower), Delish Bistro (spotted circle) and Papermania Kraft Basics
Bazzill Card Stock
Spellbinder Dies - Classic Scallop Circle and On the Vine Border
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punches
Lynda xxx
Such a pretty card Lynda love those butterflys TFI:) X
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, love that big flower and the soft colours. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteLove your card the layered flower is gorge as are the new CC letters and the spellbinder vine is great too!
Take care
Tina
Oh I love this card, the flower and vines are just gorgeous. Pretty colours too xxx
ReplyDeleteHi ya hun
ReplyDeletegorgeous card, a beautiful flowers, fabulous design, sue,x
Oooh this is stunning hun...
ReplyDeletehugs Vicky xx
Gorgeous Lynda...so pretty..love the flower and the tiled words look fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
What a fabulous flower, love the whole of the card.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card.
Loving the look of the letters and I see that lovely vine border has come out again .. .. a great look.
Love Jules xx
Love your fabulous card Lynda.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
This is a gorgeous card Lynda, everything about it works. I now have that vine die. Love it. x
ReplyDeleteWOWzers - another gorgeous creation! Love that pink flower!!
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
wow!! Such a very pretty card and so, you!! Elegant, sophisticated and just beautiful...lovely work, as always Lynda!
ReplyDeleteLove Emma xxx
Very very lovely - gorgeous bloom!!! :)xxx
ReplyDeletelovely card, I do like the lettering
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful and love the colours! Chanelle xxx
ReplyDelete