I've got to apologise for not posting this card sooner but as they say "better late than never" lol.
This months sketch is a little beauty from Kathy over at Kathy's Waffle Sketch File and I did something I really find difficult to do - make a card without a main character or picture. The sentiment is the focal point on this one.
Here's the sketch:-

...and here's my card:-
Papers from K & Co 'Bailey' Designer Paper and Mat Stack
Sentiment - Melissa Frances
Nestabilities
Retro Flower Punches
Pearls and Brads from Stash
The photo really doesn't do this card justice it looks quite dull but IRL it's very warm and vintagey. I really must get to grips with my photos!
Thanks for looking!
Lynda xxx
Beautiful card, very elegant! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful Lynda, love the colour palette, and I spy a nestabilities die I haven't seen here before! I get the vintage feel from the photo, but I know what you mean I always feel my cards look better in the flesh and wish I was a bit better with the camera!
ReplyDelete:)xxx
Lovely card Lynda..love the colour combo..those papers are delish!!...thank you for your lovely comments on my blog recently..sorry I havent been visiting too much..
ReplyDeletehugs
Jan...x
Lovely card Lynda, all works really well. Love those papers.
ReplyDeleteSusanx
Beautiful card Lynda, I love the colours you've used. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card I love it and those papers are so yummy!
Tina
X
Those papers are gorgeous, Lynda and i love your flower.
ReplyDeleteHugs Lisax
Isn't it strange when you have to do something you are not used to.
ReplyDeleteBut as always you have come up trumps with a lovely card, and it shows the beauty of the papers, the lovely colours and tones of them and the flower just adds that little bit to finish it off.
Think you have done a beautiful job and love the papers and design! Chanelle xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteA beautiful make.
Loving the colours and those papers are gorgeous.
The little bit of paper pricking in the corners is a great little touch too!!!
Love Jules xx
No worries - I always figure everyone's cards are 10 times better then their photos portray, so I have already allotted yours to be simply GORGEOUS!!! Loving every detail :)
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
Fabulous Card Lynda, love the colour's and papers.
ReplyDeleteThings are always better in real life, including you.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Big hugs Carol xx