I'm having a fun crafting day as I'm looking after a friend's dog while they're at a wedding. So I thought I'd make a card for another challenge. This time it's for
Penny Black and More who have the theme 'Birthdays'. I've used Stickeroos for this one as I love these fabulous frogs. They are so versatile and fun.
Thanks again for looking in.
Love Lynda xxx
I love this sheet of stickeroo's I think I have had about 3 sheets in all.
ReplyDeleteReally lovely card, great design.
Kath x
Hello Lynda,
ReplyDeleteI was just on another blog and thought I recognise that face so followed the link and was so pleased to see it was you. Sadly sometimes we lose track of fellow bloggers for one reason or another so am happy to have found you again.
A great card as well and perfect for you theme this month, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.
B x
How cute is that frog Lynda? I love it :). Thank you for the very kind comment that you left on my blog and for becoming a follower, I've just returned the complement. I've just had a look through your blog and your cards are lovely. I'm now looking forward to all your future creations :) X
ReplyDeleteLovely and joyful card, cute image.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m
such a fun and colourful birthday card with a very cute image! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
ReplyDeletelinda