Saturday, 9 April 2016

Purple Passion


Here's a card I've made for this week's Allsorts Challenge which is Purple Passion.  Image is from Lily of the Valley and sentiment is computer generated.  As always the Craftwork Cards Candi just finishes it off nicely.

Thanks for looking.

Lynda xxx



4 comments:

  1. Another lovely layout Lynda, and a sweet LOTV image, love your flowers.
    Your entry is not one of my number and I am not sure if I should say thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Allsorts well I've said it now and I am glad you did,

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Lynda, and lovely to see candi put to good use. I always love it when I see it, but quite often struggle to use it on a card. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see you at Allsorts as well Lynda and with a card that fit's our theme a treat, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering our purple challenge at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated