Saturday, 31 January 2009

DCM Patterned Paper Challenge


Hi everyone, as Ive only been in blogland a couple of weeks Ive never been able to enter into any of the card challenges before, so now that I am it's about time I had a go ....

This is the challenge set by Daring Cardmakers:-

Patterned Paper Passion
I want to see 3 different patterned papers on your card. And to be extra daring, why not see if you can use 3 different lines of paper!

I used 3 different patterned papers but only used 2 different lines! The green spotty and striped paper is by Little Yellow Bicycle and the pink paper is from DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack. Hope this is the first of many dares to come. Just hope I can successfuly put a link to the card on DCM's blog lol.


Lynda xxx

3 comments:

  1. this is just my sort of card. You are rocking the white space! Welcome to Daring Cardmakers and I hope you'll play along again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, nice and simple with clean lines. And my fave colour combo - great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogland Lynda and an especially warm welcome to the DCM’s dare. I hope it’s the first of many dares weeks you join in with.

    I love the clean lines of your card and three bright coloured papers work so well together.
    Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated