This is Jozza's dare:-
Feeling Green
I want to see lots of green on your cards in any shade you like. You could even do a double dare and make a green themed get well card. It's up to you.

Papers are Laura Ashley and DCWV textured cardstock. I drew around a large chipboard flower for the base of the flower decoration and doodled the edges, added ribbon and a couple of flowers and the whole thing is held together with a brad. Get Well Soon stamp is by Studio G and Ive decorated the scallops with liquid pearls.
Lynda xxxx
Fabulous card, love the design!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful card - love the big flower. :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa.
Lovely card. I like the ribbon behind the flower.
ReplyDeleteyummo card Lynda
ReplyDeleteI love that flower Lynda. This is a fab get well card
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Love the BP and that huge flower.
ReplyDeleteGlenda
Gorgeous card..lovely range of greens :D
ReplyDeleteThis is such a stunning card! The flower is just fab and I love your backing papers too. Thanks for playing :o)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, love that huge bold flower and those oriental papers.
ReplyDelete