Thursday, 3 December 2009

DCM - White Christmas

Firstly, I'd like to say a big thank you to you all for the lovely heart warming comments that were left for me last week. You're a very caring bunch!

So getting back to some kind of 'normality'...

It was Jozza's turn to set the Dare last week on Daring Cardmakers as follows:-

"I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"

I want to see Christmas cards that are mainly white with just a hint of colouring on your embellishments or stamped image.

I absolutely adore the White on White so was thrilled to bits with this dare.

My Card:-


Bazzill Card Stock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Leaf Punch
Cuttlebug Snowflake Die
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Poinsettia Flowers and Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Brads - Delish Designs
Faux Pearls - Stampin Up
Prima -Say it in Crystals (part of a large swirl)



Lynda xxx

9 comments:

  1. WOW this is truly amazing and absolutely beautiful.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. yOUR CARD IS `bEAUTIFUL` lYNDA VERY CLASSY tfshAVE A FAB EVENING:)X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning...!!!!!
    Nice to have you back in blogland...you were missed...
    hugs
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to see you back!!!

    This card is simply FREAKIN GORGEOUS!! I saw this on Daring Cardmakers and thought to myself, now who made this fantastic card - and it was you :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dear Lynda, what can I say.

    As I have not able to blog too much latey because of my eye, i missed your post, no words to express how sorry I am. A terrible blow for you and an awful decision I know, I have had to face the same in the past.

    Thinking of you and sending hugs.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I wanted to add, your card is just devine.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - guess who has this gorgeous card on their mantle-piece?

    ME!!!!!!!!

    Thank you sooooo much Lynda, I absolutely adore it

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! This card is so beautiful!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated