Saturday, 13 February 2010

Carol's Sketch Fun #20

Carol has designed another beautiful sketch for us to play with over at Carol's Sketch Fun:-

I missed the last one due to me thinking there was another week left doh! I'm not missing this one though and I thought I'd go a bit girly after all the black and red of late.

My card:-

Image - Miss Anya (Dressy Collection)
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
DPs from my Scraps Box
Nestabilities
Bazzill Card Stock
Flower Punch
Card Candy from Craftwork Cards
Computer Generated Sentiment
Melissa Frances Rub-Ons



Lynda xxx

6 comments:

  1. She is a cutie and I love all the flowers and the springy colours....so pretty!
    Thanks for joining in with my sketch this time :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely 'girly' card Lynda. Really pretty colours. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Lynda, this is so cute and love all the spring colours, hope the weather catches up soon. And don't you just love that card candy, I must admit that I sometimes I forget I've got lots of them.

    Big Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty Lynda, love the colours and she's so neatly cut out too
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lynda, I love those spring colours! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this ..such pretty colours..
    Hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated