It's time for the sixth letter of the C.R.A.F.T.W.O.R.K. challenge that is being held over on the Craftwork Cards Blog - W for Wraps. The challenge is to incorporate any Craftwork Cards Wraps on your card or project. If you don't have a blog to link your card/project simply E-mail a photograph of your entry to info@craftworkcards.com and your entry will be uploaded onto their blog and you'll then be in for a chance of winning some very lovely goodies. Good Luck!
My card:-
Craftwork Cards Products:-
Card Blank
Elegant Square Wrap
Flower Embossed Card Stock
Lots of dots Vellum
Colour Me Oval
Card Candy
Swarovski Crystals
Other Items Used:-
Bazzill Card Stock
Flower and Leaf punches
Nestabilities
Copics
Chalks
Sewing Machine
Stickles
Lynda xxx
Another lovely card, Lynda. A real taste of Summer. I love all the embossing and the stitching. Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLisax
Beautiful card Lynda, your stitching is so neat ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteThis is a real pretty card lynda, i love the colour, and the flowers really set it off
ReplyDeletefab
Babs x
My oh my Linda, what brilliant stitching, I am well impressed, it's so straight.
ReplyDeleteAnd the whole card is so lovely and fresh really Spring like.
B x
beautiful card Linda, I can only dream about stitching that neatly!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Victoria
x
Beautiful card Lynda, gorgeous colours and I love your stitching it's so neat
ReplyDeleteLove the colour..and that stitching!!! WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jan...x
Hi Lynda,
ReplyDeletegosh this is such a relaxing card I love the greens :O)
Joey.x
beautiful card and I love the stitching and the soft colours.
ReplyDeletehugs, annie x