This week at Daring Cardmakers we're continuing with our monthly theme of birthstones as follows:-
For the February Birthstone challenge we'd like to see cards with an Amethyst theme, this could be the colour, or maybe something to do with the meaning and mythology around the stone.
You can use anything you like be it papers, gems, buttons, whatever comes to hand as long as the Amethyst stone is the theme
We're also welcoming back two previous Guest Designers , Natty (Kool Kitty Musings) and Asia (Crafty Asia) for a whole 2 months so it's going to be great to see their fantastic creations adorning the Daring Cardmakers Blog once again.
Also this week we have the added bonus of offering a prize - yes it doesn't happen very often but it is rather a special prize so if you want to know more about that pop over and have a look for yourselves. The prize has been offered by the lovely Brenda and David from Craft Obsessions and all I can say is I WANT ONE!
This is my card:-
Nestabilities - for the card base, oval sentiment and small butterfly
Hero Arts Cling Stamps 'Blossoms'
Stampin' Up 'En Francais' background script stamp
Distress Ink Pad - Dusty Concord
Bazzill Card Stock
Flower and Leaves stamped onto scraps of DP
Sentiment - Cloud 9 Clear Quote Sticker
MS Butterfly Punch
Faux Pearls from Stash
Stickles
Lynda xxx
ooooohhhh this is lovely. Fabulous green, mauve white colour theme and the flowers is just fab.... so are the butterflies, and the wording and everything else!
ReplyDeleteelegant, beautiful, gorgeous - just like you really! What a wonderful card Lynda
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunningly beautiful, love everything about it. I'm not usually a fan of mauve, but the way you've mixed it with green and white, i love it. Great photo too. :)xx
ReplyDeleteElegant and very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteA stunning card Lynda - everything about it. :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa.
oooh tres funky, love all those 3-d flowers
ReplyDeleteHugs
Victoria
x
Ooh this is lovely Lynda. I love the colours and I've just bought the same background SU stamp so this is just the inspiration I need ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteThis is simply stunning, enough said, hugs Pops x xx
ReplyDeleteTruly lovely..fab colours..and sentiment...
ReplyDelete...thank you for your comments on my blog..
Hugs
Jan...x
Morning Lynda
ReplyDeleteThis is just stunning, I love the colour, the flowers, the flutterby - well yes, all of it in fact.
B x
Absolutely breathtaking Lynda!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! You clever gal! :o) xx
ReplyDeleteI really love that card, and do you know, I realised I have the wood-mounted version of that stamp! LOL Fab way to use that design. :D
ReplyDeletereally outstanding work
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteI just love it - the shape, all the colours and embellishments, all is just perfect.
ReplyDeleteThis is a stunner, Lynda. My favourite colours with such a gorgeous sentiment and those flowers are just lovely. I love the shaped card too.
ReplyDeleteLisax