This week's Dare over at Daring Cardmakers has been set by Rein as follows:-
Winter Birthday Cards
Perhaps cards with snowdrops on them, or ice skates, snowflakes, or how about using the Olympic Games currently happening in Vancouver as inspiration for your cards this week? As long as it's a birthday card with a Winter theme, we'd love to see it.
I absolutely love white on white cards but just adding a splash of bright green really lifts it. I so enjoyed making my card for this week, thanks Rein for a brilliant theme.
My card:-
Snowdrop Stamp - Elusive Images
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
Diamond Glaze added to Petals
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Flower Punch
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Melissa Frances Rub-On
Self Adhesive Gems
Lynda xxx
This is such a beautiful and elegant card Lynda with so much to look at!
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card, I adore snowdrops - and that is a truly lovely stamp !
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely delicate looking card lynda, really stunning.
ReplyDeleteSnowdrops are my favourite flowers
fab
Babs x
Hi
ReplyDeletebeautiful card I always think whit cards are so elegant, and the snowdrop image is gorgeous,
Christine x
Love your card Lynda!♥
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, soo elegant! :)xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautifuly elegant card Lynda love that pretty stamp TFS
ReplyDeleteHave a fab weekend:)x
It is stunning Lynda, the splash of green really brigs it all to life.
ReplyDeleteI rememebr PB having a white on white theme last year and nearly did'nt join in because I did not think it could work, but when I did I so liked the card I made.
B x
Oooooooooooooooo...loverly!! lol..I love the white on white look too and you do a fab job with that style of yours!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jan...x
What a beautiful card Lynda ! I love the all white design with the splash of green. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteA wonderful card Lynda, I love the white on white and all the fab texture & detailing and the snowdrop image is beautiful....Mine are finally in flower soo late this year!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Hugs
Debbie x
Hi there Lynda
ReplyDeletethis is perfection in itself I love it,where I live we have about 2 miles of snowdrops and usually once they arrive its a sign of better thins to come.lets hope so eh!!
happy weekend love chris xx
beautiful, elegant card Lynda, wonderful details.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
This is so pretty! Love all the texture given by the white. kxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, Lynda. I love the white on white look and that snowdrop stamp is stunning. My MIL adores snowdrops and although her birthday is in June, she'd love this, I might just have to invest in that stamp in readiness.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a lovely weekend.
Lisax
This is so pretty Lynda, so fresh with that touch of green.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol x
Stunning, as always!! You made such beautiful cards Lynda, always fresh and perfectly balanced. This is wonderful!
ReplyDelete