Sunday, 28 February 2010

Winter Wonderland - Monochromatic Christmas

This week's challenge over at Winter Wonderland is 'Monochromatic Christmas' - so that means you can use any number of shades of one single colour.

Our sponsor this week is our very own Teri. Teri is offering this week's lucky winner the choice of one of the following limited edition Stampin' Up! stamp sets - what a fabulous prize!

The winner will get to choose either 'Whimsical Words', 'Vintage Labels','Happy Moments' or 'Good Neighbors'.

My Card:-

Paper - 'Frosted' by Fancy Pants
Bazzill & Core'dinations White Card Stock
Snowy with Star - Magnolia Stamp
Stamped with Memento Ink and Coloured with Copics
Tall Pine Stamp by Dee Gruenig
Stamped with 'Broken China' Distress Ink
Martha Stewart Icicles Border Punch
Die Cut Snowflake from a QVC kit
Computer Generated Sentiment
Plenty of Glamour Dust and Sparklets

**********

I'd also like to share our wonderful news this week - our DT buddy Joey gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on the 24th February. Congratulations Joey and a huge welcome to baby Ella xxx.


Lynda xxx

10 comments:

  1. Adorable card Lynda I love all the sparkle and the trees look fabulous hugs Pascale x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Beautiful Christmas card Lynda..Fab prize up there!!!TFS:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Lynda! Look at those icicles - wow! All the sparkle is gorgeous and those big fir trees are fabulous!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card Lynda. I am into that colour at the moment and I love cards with lots of glitter.
    Love Kath

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my all time fav snowmen Lynda! He looks so cute on your beautiful card :o) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Lynda. Love the frosty look and what clever stamping, so creative. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous fabulous. Just love this card. And so much better "in the flesh". The colours are gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a happy looking snowman and those stamps look lovely, you're so good making early Christmas cards, I just don't think I could bring myself to do it yet, I'm still hoping for some warm weather before next Christmas!!!!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers! Such a pretty card! Love all those sparkly icicles. I have been so very much to do Christmas cards throughout the year - shame on me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynda

    You could call this one the original Mr Frosty, he is so happy and the colours really lift the trees.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated