Sunday, 21 February 2010

Winter Wonderland - Wk 39 - Sketch

Just when we thought Spring was around the corner I've woken up this morning to another 4 or 5 inches of snow! When will it all end lol. It does give us a good excuse to stay in and craft though!

Over at Winter Wonderland this week our lovely DT Teamie Pascale has created the most beautiful sketch for this week's challenge....


...and we're also being sponsored by Chris of Sketching Stamper who is offering 4 of her amazing digi images for one lucky winner. She's also kindly given the DT some of the images to use and they really are stunning!

My card using one of the fabulous images:-


Butterfly Fairy - Sketching Stamper
Copics
Papers - K & Co
Bazzill Card Stock
Prima Flowers
Sentiment - Papermania (I think)
Ribbon - Craftwork Cards


I've also received the most wonderful award from our Teamie Anne at Winter Wonderland - Thank you so much Anne it's beautiful and you're such an inspiration to the rest of us too. I will treasure it!

Isn't she beautiful!


Lynda xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi there this is so stunning such beautiful colours together Lynda I love it. Keep warm inside we have yucky rain here x Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynda ! The colours are gorgeous and the image is stunning. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda hun

    SNOW eeeeeeeeeeeek! we are having a rainy day here. Your card is stunning I just adore the colours you have used together.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning award but very much deserved methinks!! Lovely card too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes Lynda, your award is certainly very beautiful. You know me and wings.

    The image on your card is also lovely, beautiful colours.

    Snow pretty much the same here, everything in the garden is so late breaking tis year. Even the snowdrops are only just peeking through, we normally see them early February here.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Lynda!!! I love those colours you used and so perfectly mixed! Your shading is immaculate! Absolutely gorgeous card! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda
    your card is gorgeous i luv your colouring, just beautiful, lovely papers, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Lynda, you've done such a beautiful job with this image and card! The colours are gorgeous and the flower is the perfect touch!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful Lynda!!! love your colors and design!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynda. I love this image, it is stunning and very magical. Love the colours.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated