Carol's created a real fun sketch for us over on Carol's Sketch Fun:-
...and I've made a very quick card with it by my standards!
Unfortunately just as I finished it the sunshine disappeared but I promise it does look a lot brighter in real life.
My Card:-
Stamps - Hero Arts
Paper Pieced with 3 Bugs in a Rug 'Snips & Snails' (Frog)
and K & Co (Butterfly)
DCWV Textured Card Stock
Stampin Up - Word Window Punch
Making Memories Tiny Alphas
Lynda xxx

and it certainly does make me smile Lynda! Love the paper piecing and how cute is that frog :)
ReplyDeletethank you so much for playing along each fortnight....i love coming to see everyones cards...
Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)
Hugs
Carol xx
Great card Lynda, that's one cheeky looking frog! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteLove this happy little frog :-)
ReplyDeleteA great card.
x
What a sweet lil frog! Great card Lynda!
ReplyDeleteSuch a happy smiley card. Love that frog, great card.
ReplyDeleteHugs Carol xx
so cute!
ReplyDeletethis is so cute lynda...love your adorable froggie...hugs kath xxxx
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteBrenda