It's the final letter of the C.R.A.F.T.W.O.R.K. competition that is being held over on the Craftwork Cards Blog - K is for Kraft. Make a card or project using any of Craftwork Cards' Kraft products, take a photograph of it, e-mail the photograph to info@craftworkcards.com and they will upload it onto their blog and you will be in with a chance of winning a fabulous prize. Closing date for entries is 19th March 2010.
Here's my Card:-
Craftwork Cards Products:-
Scalloped Card Blank
Retro & Ritzy Kraft Paper
Kraft Owls
It's a Hoot Template
Sentiment
Other Products Used:-
Copics
Martha Stewart Around the edge border punch set
Nestabilities
CB Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Lynda xxx
Love this card Lynda. Just so clean looking. Love the colours and the papers. Susanx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, that wink is great! :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa.
stunning card lynda....love those cute owls and your gorgeous punched frame....big hugs kath xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is so stunning Lynda fantastic colours and I love the square frame it is gorgeous. I love the little cocky owl winking he he xxx Hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteOhhh I love those owls. superb card
ReplyDeletehugs June xx
Love this, Lynda, those owls are a delight
ReplyDelete