Monday, 1 March 2010

C.R.A.F.T.W.O.R.K competition - R is for Ritzy

The C.R.A.F.T.WO.R.K. challenge over on the Craftwork Cards Blog has reached the penultimate letter... R for Ritzy.

To be in with a chance of winning a fabulous prize all you have to do is create a card using one of their Ritzy products and e-mail a photograph of it to info@craftworkcards.com - closing date for entries is 12th March 2010 - remember you don't have to have a blog to enter. Good Luck!

My card:-


Craftwork Cards Products:-
Ritzy Card Stock
Embossed Card Stock
Colour Me Oval
Sentiment
Swarovski Crystals


Other Products Used:-
Nestabilities
Copics
Stickles
Ribbon from Stash



Lynda xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda
    Stunning card love the simplicity and the colours, gorgeous
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love your colors and how you did your sentiment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lynda what a beautiful card!!! gorgeous shape and beautiful bold colour. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning colours Lynda, such a striking card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep it's fabulous, love the turquoise and the black and white really makes it 'pop'. Gorgeous colouring too. I love it. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab colours....love that tree!!!
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda. Another stunner. I love the colour combo and that image is gorgeous.
    Hope the sun is shing for you this week, it's been absolutely gorgeous here.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your gorgeous card Lynda Those colours are `delicious` TFS
    Enjoy your Thursday :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you make the most beautiful cards, Lynda. I hope people tell you that often :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynda Hun

    just dropping by to say Thankyou for the beautiful baby card its gorgeous hun

    Love Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! what a fabulous card - that jade colour is stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated