It's Vanessa's turn to set the Dare this week at Daring Cardmakers and her theme this week is:-
Tweetie Pie
Please use a bird or birds on your card and that's it, any kind you like.
Penny Black Stamp - Sunrise
Stamped with Memento Ink and Coloured with Copics
Papers - DCWV Green Stack
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
MS Border Punch
Flower Punch
Ribbon, Button, Faux Pearls - Stash
Stickles Glitter Glue
********
I couldn't resist 'Googling' Tweetie Pie and this image was all over the internet so I printed it off and used Copics to make the image a little brighter and Distress Ink for the background.
Papers - Cosmo Cricket 'Hello Sunshine' Collection
Bazzill Card Stock
Daisy and Photo Corner Punches
Circle Cutter
Nestabilities
Ribbon & Button from Stash
Lynda xxx
Fab cards Lynda!
ReplyDeletethey are so wonderful Lynda. Tweetie is just so much fun!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant cards Lynda I love your tweetie pie great work and sentiment hugs Pascale x
ReplyDeleteSuch tweet cards ;) Loving all those flowers everywhere Lynda!
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeletetwo fantastic cards!!! love the boldness of tweey and the gorgeous greens of the top card.
Hope you are well
Joey.xxx
These cards are brill Lynda ! I love the colours and the paper you've used on the first one, and who can't love 'tweetie pie' ! Sue C x
ReplyDeletegorgeous cards as always lynda and I do love the tweetie pie sentiment...big hugs kath xxxx
ReplyDeleteThey're both just fabulous Lynda and tweetie pie is a cheeky cutie! :)
ReplyDeleteReally nice cards Lynda especially the cock-a-doodle-doo. My Grandson would love it, as when we are pretend playing and he says it's bedtime now, Chris and I think "great a 10 minute break" but we have hardly shut our eye's when he is going cock-a-doodle-doo
ReplyDeleteThese are both sweet, I love the colors ont the firs one.
ReplyDeleteReally cute cards Lynda. A refreshing and fun take on the 'bird' theme. Enjoy your weekend. :)xxxx
ReplyDeleteSo cute Lynda, love the chicken and glitter! Kim
ReplyDeleteThese are both fab. The second is a real cutie-pie, but the first one is my favourite - I just love those colours
ReplyDelete