I have just had the best weekend in Birmingham which included a trip on Saturday to the NEC spending far too much on new crafting goodies and a new storage unit to put them in - can't wait for that to arrive! But the best bit was meeting up with Kath, Enfys, Carol and Dawny P - what a truly wonderful bunch of ladies. We also caught up with Sue and Julie on the Craftwork Cards stand and were each presented with a fantastic goodie bag! The day didn't end there even... we joined Kath, Enfys and her wonderful husband Mike for a curry - thanks Enfys for inviting us along - think Mark was glad of a little 'male' company after being surrounded by us females all day!
I'm absolutely shattered now but could do it all again - it was fab.
**********
So onto a little catch up now as quick as I can - my computer has enjoyed it's rest so much that it keeps freezing and throwing me off the internet!
Over at Daring Cardmakers the theme this week has been chosen by our lovely Lythan:-
How Egg-citing!
Easter is on its way. Which, amongst other things means Easter Eggs. So be inspired by egg shapes or chocolate or both!
My card:-
This was such an easy card to make. I simply cut out an egg shaped card and used a variety of border and flower punches, ribbon, gems and stickles to decorate it. Finished off with a computer generated sentiment and a Melissa Frances Rub-0n.
**********
and at Winter Wonderland the challenge this week was to follow this wonderful sketch designed by Pascale and to have Santa featured somewhere on your card.

My card:-
Sizzix Santa
Bazzill Card Stock
Snowflake Stamps and Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Snowflake and Reindeer Border Peel Offs
Woodware Fluffy Stuff
Polar White Flower Soft
Lynda xxx
I'm glad you think the card is easy as it looks ever so complicated and absolutely gorgeous! Love your Christmas card too!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely amazing egg Lynda. Easy! Who are you trying to kid? Jolly santa too. Glad you had a great weekend. Enjoy your week. :)xxx
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore your DCM card this week Lynda...it's stunning and hey it was such a pleasure to finally meet up with you and your lovely fella Mark....you both really made the day special....hope we can do it all over again real soon.....biggest hugs kath xxxx
ReplyDeletefantastic cards Lynda, Well I don't think your Easter card looks easy peasy at all, What with all that detail!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kath we must meet up again soon, what can we use as excuse Eh! but then you never need an excuse to meet up with such wonderful people.
Big Hugs Carol xxxx
Oh I just love the card Lynda - really colourful and cheery. Can I have one? What punch did you use for the grass at the bottom please? xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteSo pleased to hear you had a good weekend at the NEC, I had heard a few rumbles.
Afraid I can't see your pictures, Mr Bloggers thrown his normal Monday hissy fit. WIll try adn pop back later to see what you have been up to.
B x
The Egg is simply stunning and like the other comments it does't look easy to me, just stunning.
ReplyDeleteLove the Father Christmas too.
Glad you enjoyed the NEC.
Love Kath
Hi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't stopped by for awhile. I will be a better blogger in future. I was met by your lovely host of Daffs at the top of your blog, what a lovely welcome when you come to visit.
All your cards are beautiful. I've had a lovely catch up. The colours are all so fresh and Springlike, I would be hard pushed to choose a favourite.
Your trip to the NEC sounds brilliant, I'm deeply envious. Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies.
Lisax
Both cards are fab Lynda. I admire your patience with gluing all of the flowers in place on your Easter card. I love the Santa too ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteLynda your cards are eggxtra special!!sounds like you all had fun at the NEC....TFS
ReplyDeleteHave a fab wednesday :)x
Beautiful cards Lynda and what a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteThat Easter card is amazing!! And another great Christmas card to add to your stash - I am so very jealous.
ReplyDeleteLynda Love those cards especially the Easter one. Would have loved to meet up with the gang at the NEC it sounds as though you all had a great time.Those windows of ours are lovely but they're a wallet sapper so huge spends are out at the mo. Had one little square repaired and it cost £25-that's one stamp set less!Hugs Betty
ReplyDeleteYour DCM card is truly stunning, Lynda - if I got an egg as beautiful as that I'd be over the moon!
ReplyDeleteLove your Santa too - but it's just a tad weird to have a Santa and an Easter egg on the same post! Talk about Fusion Food....
Hi Lynda, glad you had a great day, I am determined to make it to the next NEC show.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are gorgeous hun, really love the shape, colours and flowers on your Easter card.
Thanks so much for your sweet comment about my loss of my puppy dog, I really appreciate it
hugs Mandy xx