Sunday, 21 March 2010

Penny Black Saturday - Week 93

Over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog there's a fantastic sketch to follow created by Carole:-


Here's my card:-


One of my all time favourite PB stamps - Bee Costume
Stamped with Memento Ink and Coloured with Copics
Papers - Bo Bunny (Shabby Princess) and Chatter Box (Happy Bloom)
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Flower and Leaf punches
Ribbon, Fabric Flowers and Brads from Stash
Stickles Glitter Glue





Lynda xxx

13 comments:

  1. this is so sweet lynda and love your adorable kitty...love the new header.......great take on the sketch and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Lynda

    What a lovely bright Spring card and what beautiful daffodils on your blog header, really brightened my morning coming here.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lynda, love the wonderful cute image and the beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lynda, the colours are lovely and the image is really cute. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lynda this has cheered me up so much - all those lovely citrus shades and the patterns brighten up what turned into a grotty day around here.
    I love everything you've done on this card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Lynda, all my favourite colours and I love the touch of stickles glitter glue just the right finishing touch!
    Cheers
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! The sweet image perfectly matches this summery card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol what a cheeky expression on the cats face, a very cute card and lovely colours.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cute stamp again. Lovely spring card. The daffs are out in my garden at last!
    Enjoy your weekend. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just watched all your cards and I really am overwhelmed. Many beautiful maps I have seen, one more beautiful than the other.
    A few ideas from you, I will try to implement. Thanks for the inspiration
    Hugs Monika from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo chick and hope you are ok. Nice to meet you and your OH yesterday - bless him for putting up with us cackling lot. Not you of course cos you were nice and quiet but the rest of us are a noisy lot. I've just had a quick look at your work and it's just wonderful and so original which I really like. Hope to meet you again one day. I'm off for a proper look now, hugs Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Lynda, love the cute image and the colours you've used, the little daffs are so sweet
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated