There have been some major changes over at Winter Wonderland this week. We have had to say a very sad goodbye to 3 of our DT members:-
Joey is leaving us due to new projects and family commitments.
Lesley is leaving us due to work and family commitments.
Teri S is leaving us to concentrate on her Digital Stamp Design business 'Delicious Doodles' - Although she has kindly agreed to remain a regular sponsor.
We are wishing all three every success in the future and will miss them so much but we all evolve and move onto new projects so we fully understand their reasons for leaving.
To reflect on the above we are concentrating this week on 'New Beginnings' so pop on over to see what changes have been made and also to see the rest of the DTs fabulous cards for this week's sketch:-

My card:-
Image - Penny Black 'let it snow'
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
Papers - Websters Pages
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Oval and Snowflake Punches
Glamour Dust
Brad and Gems from Stash
Embossed Card Stock
Poinsettia Flower
and Oval Sentiment from
Lynda xxx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeletegorgeous card i luv the image, brill colouring, gorgeous papers, luv the scalloped edge, sue,x
What a super cute card - the papers and colours are lovely and I think I am going to have to get that stamp, it reminds me of some little furry creatures that I know!! xxx
ReplyDeleteFab card Lynda, love that PB image and the colours are so crisp...Love Avril xxx
ReplyDeleteI love your card Lynda it is so crisp and fresh and i love the image it is darling. Hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Lynda ! The image is fab and I love the colours for a Christmas card. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteGreat Card Lynda, that stamp is so cute.
ReplyDeletethis is gorgeous Lynda, I love the colours and that swirl embossed card too
ReplyDeleteHugs
Victoria
x
Oh Lynda, this is fabulous! I have got to get myself this gorgeous PB image - you have coloured it to perfection! That flower is fabulous and I love your colours together!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Danielle
Oooh - pretty, pretty, pretty! Loving the colors!
ReplyDeleteOh this is adorable Lynda, love the sweet PB image and fab details.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
beautiful card lynda and I love this happy chappie...big hugs kath xxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove everything about this card Lynda,
ReplyDeleteLove Kath