Friday, 28 May 2010

Daring Cardmakers - Anniversary Waltz

It's our lovely Lythan's Wedding Anniversary and turn to set our 'Dare' this week over on Daring Cardmakers. Happy Anniversary Lythan!

So as not to 'forget' her own celebrations she's chosen ANNIVERSARY as the theme - it doesn't have to be a wedding anniversary it can be anniversary of adoption, moving house, whatever you want it to be.

Here's my card:-


Kraft Card Blank from Paperchase
Image and Background Paper - Prima 'Umbrella' Collection
I've decoupaged the Umbrella and added Diamond Glaze to the Raindrops
DCWV Textured Card Stock
Nestabilities
Stampin' Up Scallop Border Punch
Heart Punch
Liquid Pearls
Computer Generated Sentiment



Lynda xxx

20 comments:

  1. Oh Lynda I squealed with delight when I opened the post and this card appeared in my little hands this morning. HOw lovely of you. Thanks so much. and it is even cuter in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute card, love the raindrops and the liquid pearls idea, they look really good.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lynda this is adorable. Love the hearts around the top and the stripes behind the image, such detail.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lynda, really bright and gorgeous.

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. The crocodiles are such fun and I love the umbrella decoupage.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, cute, happy, beautiful,...!! Great card! :)

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute i love it :) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute - I love those "singing in the rain" alligators!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lynda I love this card, well done. The little croc's wellies are so cute. A really fun card to send any couple for any occassion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Lynda, what a great card so colourful and fun, not surprised you friend lovesnit.
    got a biggy anniversary myself next month.

    Big hugs Carol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynda your card is adorable hun, fab image and gorgeous colours
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow so fab.what a great idea
    love debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lynda, this is adorable and I love the colours!!

    Stunning card and absolutely perfect for an anniversary...
    Hugs, Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an amazing card, everything just works beautifully.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lynda
    had to stop by and leave a comment as this is so perfect its right up my street.
    love it so much.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cool! Love those hearts Lynda! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bit late, just catching up on my posts! Such a fun and funky card, gave me a giggle. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is `Gorgeous` Lynda..Hope you had a fab bank holiday :)x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how your card turned out! The image is so cute and the little hearts make the card so fun and playful! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated