Friday, 4 June 2010

Daring Cardmakers - A String of Pearls

It's the start of another new month so there's another new birthstone Dare over at Daring Cardmakers.:-

The birthstone for June is the
Pearl
We'd like you to use lots and lots of beautiful pearls on your cards this week - or maybe you'll take inspiration from Pearls in another way, for instance the Pearl symbolises loyalty, faithfulness and friendship and is associated with modesty, chastity and purity.
Here's my card:-

Nestabilities
Tim Holtz Alterations Birdcage Die
Stampin' Up Bird Punch
Stampin' Up Tiny Labels Punch and Stamps
Leaf and Flower Punches
DP - Imaginisce 'magic meadow'
Bazzill Card Stock
Pearls - Hobby House


I haven't had a very productive week as you can tell - Mr Mojo has decided to take a hike for some strange reason lol - lets hope he returns very soon and that next week will be better!




Lynda xxx

15 comments:

  1. Eeek! Lynda, this is gorgeously gorgeous!!! It's my birthday in two weeks - maybe you made this for me *heehee* (I kill myself with funniness!) Have a great weekend!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda

    Isnt it rotten when your mojo goes walkabouts, think it happens to us all every ow and then.

    But this card definately looks like he's on hiw way back, it's just lovely.

    I'm a June girl as well, so my birthstone too, perhaps I need to give this one a try.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope this wonderful card has kickstarted the mojo - I think its fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lynda, I love little birdy cards so I can't resist this one! That tiny tag is the perfect finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the nestie and think this is just adorable and so unusual.
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card love how you used all those die cuts. sometimes it's good to take a rest, good to see you back though, looks like your mojo hasn't gone to far, anyway the weather been to good to craft.

    Big hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Lynda, I love the Tim Holtz die. Hang on in there I'm confident that your mojo will be back soon, looking at your card today I don't think it's that far away. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Yeah, I love this card! Fab bird cage.
    If your mojo has gone on holiday, please check he's not taken his friend with him, as mine's gone awol too.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your birdy Linda! he looks right at home in that little cage :)
    I am looking after a fledgling crow at the moment, hence me being awake at this time of the morning!!!!

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Lynda, lovely mix of colours and elements. Doesn't look like Mr Mojo i s far away. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful cards Lynda, very inspirational x thank you for your lovely comments on mine- very much appreciated. thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your bird cage, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous Lynda - I love all the detail you put into all of your cards. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated