Monday, 14 June 2010

Winter Wonderland - A Traditional Christmas Flower

Over at Winter Wonderland this week the challenge is to use a traditional Christmas flower on your card. I chose to use my favourite Poinsettia flower:-


Image is Penny Black 'Solitaire'
Distress Inks
Martha Stewart 'Crowns' Around the Edge Punches
Papers - HOTP
Computer Generated Sentiment
Stickles and glamour Dust



Lynda xxx

15 comments:

  1. oh another fabulous card Lynda love the punch detailing and that stamp is awesome
    thanks for joining us again this week at Winter Wonderland, look forward to seeing your creation for next week too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card and great minds, think alike ... I just bought that Martha Stewart punch and can't wait to used it! It looks fabulous!!

    Hugs and hope you have a great week!
    Emma
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lynda! Gorgeous poinsettia flower stamp and I love all the punched detail around the edge! Makes the card very regal looking! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a classy Christmas card, Lynda. I love the crown border punch and that stamp is gorgeous.
    I've just been admiring your card with the TH elegant swirls around the edge, what a brilliant idea, I might just have to "borrow" this one!!
    Hope your Monday has gone well.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda, Beautiful card, and love that punch.

    Big hugs Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda,stunning and beautiful cards,
    i love pic...of Angel Oscar:)
    Also wanted to thank you for visiting me:)
    Hugs Jolanta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynda, this is gorgeous. Lovely rich colours and the PATP punch works brilliantly for this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beauty Lynda.

    That border punch is interesting, I have looked at it in the shope several times but was never sure how it would punch out, but I am thinking it might be a 'need' item.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh Lynda this is beautiful ! I love the round the edge punch ( may have to make a purchase!) Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another georgeous card, and I also love the edge punch. Love the colours, it is a stunning card.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Lynda. The image is lovely and the card is very stylish and elegant.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh this is gorge! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lynda this is stunning, really striking & beautiful, love it
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lynda.

    Love your card. That punch is fabulous, must get it. Yet another xmas card to your pile.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another pretty card. I love that PATP punchm haven't seen that one. Thanks for playing along again at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated