Over at Daring Cardmakers this week we're being sponsored by the lovely Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker. She sent us loads of stash to work with and our very talented Kathy has created a great sketch for the Dare this week. For more inspiration you can visit Nikki's blog here. The Design Team are all showcasing Nikki's wonderful papers and embellishments this week but of course you can use any papers of your choice.
There's five prizes up for grabs this week over on the main blog one of which has been kindly donated by Sarah's Cards who just happens to stock these wonderful papers. And that's not all - each DT member has made up a little goodie bag of Nikki's papers etc to offer as individual prizes on their own blogs too.
Make sure you read up on the rules for entry this week as we wouldn't want you to miss out on the opportunity to win one of the wonderful prizes.
Kathy's Sketch:-

Here's my card:-
I used the "Willow Bee" Collection
This is my little goodie bag that I will be offering as a prize to one lucky person (picked at random) who has joined in with the Dare and leaves me a comment here this week.
I've split 3 of the 6x6 paper collections and you get 2 sheets of each of the papers in each book. There's a Pocket of Treats, some Buttons, Brads, Bread(less) Tabs and half a packet of Craft Flags. I've tried to give you a good selection of what's left of the papers and stuff that I got to work with.
Good Luck!
Lynda xxx
What a `Gorgeous` card Lynda..love the collection!!TFS
ReplyDeleteHope your having a lovely week:)x
that card is bee-yoo-tiful! Well done Lynda:)
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely bunch of cards again this week. I don't blog for a couple of days and I always miss such a lot, you are so creative. Both the sketch cards are beautiful and I'm in love with that scrunched flower. I shall be trying that with my scalloped Nesties!!
Your sunflowers are beautiful too, that layout looks great, I shall be keeping a note of that one for future, you know how rubbish I am at trying to layout cards, these will be really useful.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Lisax
Hi Lynda! Another fabulous card - I love the sunflowers and the colors are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
Hi Lynda - what a fabulous card. Love it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Lynda, love the colour combo and the flowers are fab. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteI love how you specified that the tags are breadless, just in case someone should be disappointed that they didn't get 20 or so loaves with their tags! :)
ReplyDeleteLynda, your card is absolutely beautiful - I wish that paper pad had been in my pile now! Mind you I did get some in my pile of 12x12 designs so they'll be coming out to play soon!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Lynda, love the sketch and the papers & embellies you've used, perfect summery card
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
Your card is super - as is the stash that was sent to DCM - terrific sponsor - and such generosity of the team to share some x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Lynda. I adore those papers and the buttons are so cute.
ReplyDeleteAre these products available in the UK?? I'd love to be able to buy some.
Hugs Elaine xx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteA great take on that sketch and the sunflowers are gorgeous. They are real reminder of Summer - sadly missing so far this year so far - and they always give me lovely memories of the French coutryside.
B x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteIts a great challenge over at Daring Cardmakers -love your card the sunflowers are lovely as is the little bee buzzing around - really cute!
Tina
X
Lovely card Lynda, especially the colours and the flowers.
ReplyDeleteLove
Kath x
Gorgeous hun, love the super sweeet image and fab colours, big hugs Pops x x x
ReplyDeleteWhat a sunny card and there are those buttons again - lovely. :)
ReplyDeleteBack again, I've left you a little something on my blog :-) Sue C x
ReplyDeleteLovely card - have had fun with the sketch!
ReplyDeleteJust thinking, If I let you win my blog candy, will you let me win yours? hehehe
ReplyDeleteYou lucky duck, I love these papers and your card is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the info Lynda, I'm going to go and have a look at what I can buy.
ReplyDeleteMuch appreciated.
Love Elaine xx
Love your card, and really LOVE all those goodies! The patterns and colors are so fresh and 'now'! Thanks for the chance to win! Becky G.
ReplyDeletehttp://camelliacottagedesigns.blogspot.com
Hiya Lynda, your card is so striking, love everything about it. I am hoping to join in with the challenge, time's running out this week!
ReplyDeleteluv
En xx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteGreat card i just love it! xx
Wow, beautiful card, and fab design.
ReplyDeleteI love Sunflower.
I love it.